This 4 hour Bread Making Class Wandsworth London, where the experts will teach you how to make your own bread in this amazing workshop. Join the Bread Class where you will learn all the basics of bread making, the complexities of working with yeast and the specifics of kneading. The class will begin with a full demonstration and afterwards it will be your turn to give it ago!
- Expert tuition
- Recipe booklet to take home
- Everything provided
Bread Class Menu
- Diana's Bread
- Pitta bread with a dip to eat while cooking
- Soda Bread
- Sweet Dough
- Making delicious freshly baked bread!
- Save a fortune with homemade recipes!
- Eat fresh, whenever you want
- Give your kids the freshest pack sandwiches for those tough school days!
One of London's best Cookery Schools; The Avenue Cookery School have been offering fun private and public classes for all ages and abilities since 2004. Family run London based School Wandsworth Town & Central London. The owner and head chef Diana began her career as a chalet chef before discovering her entrepreneurial side and founding a number of specialist food ventures. Infamously, Diana taught at The Grange Cookery School in Somerset for 7 years before starting The Avenue, where she has been ever since. Diana is supported by her son Richard and daughter Sophie. The food at The Avenue can be considered classic chic but full of fun twists and turns (ranging from macaroon masterclasses to gluten free baking to simple supper classes). All the classes are taught in the school's beautiful kitchen facilities in a relaxed environment.
- Please advise of any special dietary requirements at time of booking
- Non refundable and no cash exchange
- Minimum age 10 years+
- All students under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
LocationAddress: 3 Enterprise Way Wandsworth London SW18 1FZ
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £75.00More Info
From £150.00More Info
From £100.00More Info