Locations: ManchesterThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Learning from the expert
- Hands on and demonstration
- Take home your creations
- Food lovers
- All cooking abilities
- Over 16s
Making bread at home is both a treat and a satisfying experience. This Introduction to Bread Making will demonstrate how versatile the skills are – this is a really hands-on class and you will make a variety of different breads during the day. Our baker is Steph Clubb for this class, she has a wealth of experience in bread making and teaching – you’ll leave armed with the knowledge and expertise to bake more.
Starting with a coffee, then you will get a demonstrate and then make an enriched dough – this will prove and become a brioche style bun – Tangzhong burger bun.
Your main dough will prove over lunch time and during the afternoon session, you will use this to make a traditional loaf and bagels. If there is time, Steph will demo something lovely to accompany your bake!
- Tea & Coffee on arrival and refreshments throughout the day.
- 10am - 3pm
- Light lunch.
- You will take home your creations, please bring suitable containers and means to take them home!
- Copies of the notes will be emailed to you after the class.
- The added bonus is the washing up is all done for you!
Skill Level – All Abilities
This voucher entitles you to take part in one of the 5 hour baking classes, please check availability and dates at time of booking. Option to switch to another class at the venue, any balances for upgrade will payable direct at venue. No refunds will be gven if you change to a class of less value.
Food Sorcery is a cookery & barista school established in 2016, the purpose built kitchen overlooks the river Mersey and has the benefit of plenty of on site car-parking, and easy transport links
- Must redeem voucher on LGE and present REDEEM code to Food Sorcery to book the class
- Minimum age 16
- Must book onto the class directly with Food Sorcery in advance
- No refunds will be given if the class you take is less than the value of the voucher.
- If upgrading the extra charge is payable direct to the venue at time of booking.
- Once the event is booked, changes to the date will incur a rearrangement fee
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £105.00More Info
From £180.00More Info