Enjoy and learn the art of decorating cakes with this beginners cake decorating classes in Longwick, Buckinghamshire. In this class you will learn how to prepare a cake for covering using buttercream, cover a cake with sugarpaste, and create this cake using a variety of cake decorating techniques. This class is ideal for anyone who is starting out in Cake Decorating and wishes to gain some confidence and learn some new skills. Informal, relaxed, fun and friendly classes all taught by Tracey Mann
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from Tracey Mann, one of the best cake decorators in the UK. Tracey has written three cake decorating books, appeared on ITV with Alan Titchmarsh, has created cakes for lots of celebrities and is a well known cake demonstrator.
- Beginners Cake Decorating Class
- Tuition - Minimum 2 - maximum 4 per class
- Skills - learn to cover a cake with sugarpaste
- Basic piping, stencilling, sugarpaste rose, plunger cutters
- All ingredients & use of equipment
- Tea and Coffee included
- Create your very first professionally finished cake with the help of author Tracey Mann
Teaching all levels and abilities, published author of three titles, Tracey Mann teaches the majority of the classes in a relaxed and informal approach with LOW class numbers, ensuring that you make the most of your day or evening class. With 30 years of experience cake decorating, author of three books, features writer for a national Cake Magazine publication, Tracey is able to provide you with lots of hints and tips to create cakes that you can be really proud of. Tracey also has carefully selected quality guest tutors to teach more specialised areas of interest such as modelling, painting and novelty cakes. Tracey is the only PME approved tutor in Buckinghamshire and teaches the PME diploma in Sugarpaste, Royal Icing and Sugar flowers. This is a recognised certificate nationwide and internationally. Many students go on to complete all three Certificates and achieve their Masters Awards. Tracey is also a Wilton Instructor teaching The Wilton Method Courses.
- Minimum age 16 with an adult over 18
- Minimum 2 people to run class
- Suitable for all skill levels
- Bring an apron.
- Excludes Lunch
- Cancellation – TM Cakes will not refund your voucher if you cancel less than 48 hours before the course - TM Cakes reserve the right to rearrange the class if there are less than 2 people booked
- Limited disabled access please contact directly before booking