Enjoy this beginners cake decorating class with Sarah Thomas, The Cupcake Oven, Manningtree, Essex. This cake decorating experience is under the expert tuition of Sarah Thomas, as she guides you through covering your cake, making sugar craft decorations and finishing your cake to a professional standard. This class is suitable for 1 to maximum 6 people and ideal if you are just starting out on cake decorating, or if you have been playing for a while and just needs some extra guidance and help.
- Full day 5 hour class
- Complimentary drinks and snack
- Minimum 1 to 6 people maximum
- Prepare, torte and fill, then crumb coat a real sponge cake
- Cover your cake with smooth sugarpaste icing
- Make a wide selection of decorations
- Transferring your cake to the embossed board
- Tips of the trade so your decorations stay put
- All ingredients, materials, tools and aprons provided
- Information and recipe pack
The Cupcake Oven was opened as a cake design business in 2007 in Essex by owner Sarah Thomas. Sarah loves teaching her skills to others. She is a multi-award winning sugar artist and cake designer, as well as a regular international magazine contributor. The Cupcake Oven is a World renowned Baking & Decorating School. Our classroom is modern with plenty of space to work, learn and make new friends. The kitchen seats up to 6 people learning sugarcraft and baking skills. The Cupcake Oven provides everything needed to make your creations to a professional standard. There is plenty of private off-road free car parking at the premises. The train station is just a 12 minute walk away with direct access to London Liverpool Street in less than 1 hour.
- Minimum age 14 years+
- Min 1 – Max 6 people
- Suitable for beginners
- Weekdays 10.00am - 2.30pm| Saturday 10.30am - 3.00pm
- No refunds can be given for cancellations.
- The Cupcake Oven reserves the right to alter dates and times.