Beatles Guided Day TourThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- The tour starts with an easy 2 hour guided walk
- Travel in luxury to Penny Lane & Strawberry Field.
- Cruise on the famous Ferry cross the Mersey.
- All ages
- Up to 6 People
- Not wheelchair accessible
Beatles Walk, Luxury Car Tour & Mersey Ferry, is a fantastic day out the best way to get to know vibrant city of Liverpool. Your expert guide uses Beatles themed stops to help bring the city to life.
The day starts with a 2 hour guided (easy) walk from the waterfront, from the Beatles statues through to the Royal Albert Docks, where you will learn all about the Beatles time in Liverpool and how and why, four ordinary lads shot to such meteoric fame!
You will continue through the World Heritage Site passing Liverpool Town Hall, learning about the maritime links with the ill-fated Titanic and the “Cunard Yanks". After a short Magical Mystery Walk along Mathew Street, where you can take photos of the famous Cavern Club, Eleanor Rigby & Cilla Black statues, the morning walking tour finishes in William Brown Street outside the Walker Art Gallery and stunning Central Library. There is then a short break for you to get your lunch and buy souvenirs.
The afternoon tour, is in a luxury licensed Mercedes, that will take you on a fully guided tour of Liverpool City Centre, en route to the South of the City to visit Penny Lane, Strawberry Field & the outside of the Beatles schools and colleges and the childhood homes of John, Paul & Ringo, whilst listening to the Beatles music, returning to the city centre you will travel through one of the road tunnels under the River Mersey and make a short visit to Port Sunlight before returning to your starting point with a cruise on the famous Ferry Cross the Mersey with breathtaking views of Liverpool’s waterfront.
- Tour length 11am – 5pm (6 hours)
- 2 hour Blue Badge guided Beatles Walk from the waterfront
- Private 2-hour chauffeur guided tour, Penny Lane, Strawberry Field and outside the childhood homes of John Paul & Ringo
- Visit Port Sunlight (the home of Sunlight Soap and Lever Brothers)
- Single crossing on the Famous Mersey Ferry.
- 1-hour free time
- Entertaining Blue Badge Guide & Beatles expert
- Tour starts at Liverpool Beatles statues: L3 1DP
- Photo & Rest room stops
Brilliant Tours are based in Liverpool and was formed in 2014 by Blue Badge Tour Guides; Neil McDonald and Claire Rider who have operated award winning guided Beatles and Culture tours in Liverpool with exceptional reviews. They are UK inbound Members of the Year and their exceptional knowledge of the Music and Culture in Liverpool coupled with its personality and deep maritime roots enables them to showcase this superb vibrant city.
- Exclusions – not wheelchair accessible
- Available all year around
- Available for 1 to 6 guests
- Excludes lunch and any admissions can be paid locally
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £1,500.00More Info
From £52.00More Info
From £475.00More Info