Basics of Bushcraft half day is defined as a canoe wilderness camping in North Wales. You load up a canoe, and travel to where you want to stay, then set up camp.Canoes have been linked with camping and wilderness camping for centuries and it adds to the perfect experience.
After 15 minutes of canoeing down the gorgeous Llangollen canal until you find somewhere wild to set up camp and then you will set up a shelter. You look at tarp shelters and get those up to protect you from the elements. Then it is getting a fire going so that you can have clean water, heat and cook food. Once the fire is lit, you will use a kelly kettle and get a hot drink on the go. As well as toasting marshmallows. Then its decamp and back in the canoes for the journey home
- 3 hour experience (9.30am -12.30pm or 1.30pm - 4.30pm)
- Expert instruction
- Canoe along canal 15 mins appx
- Camp area
- Tips & techniques
- All materials provided
TNR Outdoors provides high quality outdoor adventure experiences in Llangollen, North Wales and across the UK, Europe and sometimes further afield. Customer experience and safety are their highest priority and they have put together a wide range of products to suit you, your friends and family. TNR Outdoors will create bespoke packages for individuals. The indoor and outdoor activity centre is run by three friends and business partners, Richard Witheridge, Tom Robinson and Adam Robson. They all share a passion for the outdoors and for giving you, the customer the best experience you can have.
Founded in 2015, TNR wanted to be different, and offer activities to suit every budget. They looked at offering a wide range of time scales from an hour to a day to a full week. This starting point allowed them to design a range of experiences that would appeal to all ages and abilities.
All TNR courses, activities & experiences are staffed by appropriately qualified & experienced instructors. Staff to participant ratios are in accordance with the National Governing Body guidelines. Where there are no guidelines in place they follow best practice industry standards.
- NR holds Public Liability Insurance which is supplied to us by AIM - Activities Industry Mutual. Limit: £10 million
- TNR is fully insured to carry participants in our vehicles this is supplied by Delta Corporate Ltd
- Loss or damage to personal clothing & possessions are not covered and should be insured either under your home or travel insurance policy
- Bring a towel, old trainers and swimwear for under a wetsuit.
- Lunch is not provided
- Voucher is non refundable with no cash alternative
- All TNR t&c's apply
- Minimum age is 7 Years + & may need adult assistance during the activity
- Whilst every reasonable attempt will be made to ensure all activities go ahead, TNR may postpone or modify locations due to unforeseen circumstances