Enjoy an artisan bread making experience in Cumbria and join award-winning lvy Cottage Bakers and immerse yourself in the smells, tastes and textures of fantastic homemade bread. Learn how to make sourdough alongside a range of other tempting baked delights. You will be looked after and spoiled all day and if you can resist eating your bread creations, you can take your produce home to impress friends and family.
- Day starts 10am -4pm (9.45am arrival)
- Enjoy morning coffee/tea with home baked treats on arrival
- Delicious three course lunch including wine.
- Tea and coffee available all day.
- Make your own bread & take home if not eaten!
- All ingredients and equipment
At The Create Escape, you will find fun, inspiration and relaxation, a true escape from everyday life. You will have a memorable day, learning something new while unwinding and enjoying a laugh with like-minded people.
The location is a beautiful farmhouse, nestled in the stunning landscape of South Cumbria. Angela and Debs will look after you, delight you with fabulous food and do everything in their power to ensure you have an amazing time.
- Min age of 15, unless accompanied by an adult
- Available on various dates (please check at www.thecreateescape.org.uk)
- Non refundable
- COVID restrictions may apply