Aqueduct Trip 90 Mins in Canoe or KayakThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Expert Instruction
- Outstanding Views from the Aqueduct
- Fantastic way to see the Llangollen Canal
- All Ages & Abilities
- Minimum Booking 2 People
- Families & Groups
Enjoy this 1.5hr aqueduct trip on the Llangollen Canal, North Wales in a canoe or kayak. The Aqueduct on the Llangollen canal is one of the most amazing things you can canoe or kayak over. The Pontcycyllte Aqueduct is part of the world heritage site, measuring 38.4m (126ft) high over the river dee. Standing on 18 legs and 306.9m (10007ft) long. This is a graceful way to explore the river, on calmer flowing rivers, the canoe will lap it all up.
You will start your journey with a safety briefing and get used to your canoe or kayak, then you will head over the aqueduct. After a short rest on the other side of the aqueduct and you make the return crossing. During the trip you are under the watchful eye of one of the amazing instructors.
Please bring a towel, old trainers and swimwear for under a wetsuit.
- All safety kit & wetsuit
- Expert instruction
- 1.5 hour trip
- Tips & techniques
- Canoe or Kayak
TNR Outdoors provides high quality outdoor adventure experiences in Llangollen, North Wales and across the UK, Europe and sometimes further afield. Customer experience and safety are their highest priority and they have put together a wide range of products to suit you, your friends and family. TNR Outdoors will create bespoke packages for individuals. The indoor and outdoor activity centre is run by three friends and business partners, Richard Witheridge, Tom Robinson and Adam Robson. They all share a passion for the outdoors and for giving you, the customer the best experience you can have.
Founded in 2015, TNR wanted to be different, and offer activities to suit every budget. They looked at offering a wide range of time scales from an hour to a day to a full week. This starting point allowed them to design a range of experiences that would appeal to all ages and abilities.
All TNR courses, activities & experiences are staffed by appropriately qualified & experienced instructors. Staff to participant ratios are in accordance with the National Governing Body guidelines. Where there are no guidelines in place they follow best practice industry standards.
- NR holds Public Liability Insurance which is supplied to us by AIM - Activities Industry Mutual. Limit: £10 million
- TNR is fully insured to carry participants in our vehicles this is supplied by Delta Corporate Ltd
- Loss or damage to personal clothing & possessions are not covered and should be insured either under your home or travel insurance policy
- Bring a towel, old trainers and swimwear for under a wetsuit.
- Voucher is non refundable with no cash alternative
- All TNR t&c's apply
- Children under 7 Years may need adult assistance during the activity
- Whilst every reasonable attempt will be made to ensure all activities go ahead, TNR may postpone or modify locations due to unforeseen circumstances
LocationAddress: Mile End Mill Llangollen North Wales LL20 8AD
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £50.00More Info
From £96.00More Info