Afternoon Tea Covent GardenThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- High quality food & service
- Fantastic location
- Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Halal, Gluten free & Vegan
- Family & friends
- Over 5 years+
- French style afternoon tea
Enjoy an afternoon tea in Covent Garden. Choose from a selection of sandwiches and little savouries, homemade cakes and scones with jam and cream, with unlimited tea and coffee. Covent Garden is the perfect location to relax, people watch and enjoy first class service and outstanding food in Covent garden.
If you fancy a glass of fizz you can add a glass of prosecco or try the Gin Lovers Afternoon Tea that include 1 gin cocktail.
NB- Minimum 24 hour notice must be given for booking.
- Selection of sandwiches
- Homemade cakes
- Fresh baked scones with jam and cream
- Unlimited tea or coffee
A family-owned bakery based in Covent Garden, B-Bakery is the brainchild of Brigitte Bloch, or BB, who is the beauty and brains behind the décor, ambiance and general feel of the bakery. Dedicated to finding a unique location in which to offer Afternoon Tea, BB and her son Cedric finally decided to settle in London to launch this stunning patisserie having spent years travelling the world.
- Children under 5 Years Old are not permitted
- Minimum 24 hour notice must be given for booking.
- Two week cancellation notice
- Do not cater for Nut free and Coeliac
- Excludes alcohol (but can be added as extra)
LocationAddress: 6-7 Chandos Place Covent Garden London WC2N 4HU
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £29.90More Info
From £23.50More Info
From £275.00More Info