Enjoy a thrilling aerobatics flight experience in an Extra 330 over London! Choose from 20 minutes or 30 minutes. This is a perfect taster for the adventurer.
You will be given a safety briefing before your flight experience begins. Then into the cockpit for take-off and up into the skies, ready to perform some of the exciting manoeuvres that make aerobatics so thrilling . Your pilot will be guided by you and can be as adventurous (or not) as you like. If you’re up for it, the pilots will give it their all, showing just what the Extra 330 is capable of, from loop-the-loops to stall turns, wingovers and Cuban Eights
Take off Point:
- Aerobatics flight for 20 or 30 mins in an Extra 330 over London
- Fly over various sightseeing points of interest
- You can be as adventurous (or not) as you like.
- Thrilling loop-the-loops to stall turns, wingovers and Cuban Eights!
The cost of the voucher is an "Average Price" and you maybe subject to a supplement as each airfield has variable fuel and landing costs.
Wingly is Europe’s largest flight-sharing platform. They connect private pilots with passengers, so that they can make arrangements for an unforgettable flight experience. That’s what Wingly believes in, and builds a trusted, international community uniting pilots and passengers that continues to grow. Taking thousands of people every year to explore the most beautiful landscapes from a unique point of view and make amazing memories. Whether sightseeing flight or excursion- with over 15,000 registered private pilots and 10,000 flights, your dream flight is guaranteed. You will find a variety of prestigious aircraft and helicopter models on Wingly's flightsharing platform. From renowned light aircraft with between 2 and 6 seats, to luxury turboprop engines and even helicopters, there is something for everyone to have an amazing aerial experience [su_youtube url="https://youtu.be/p6_HkzxaSWk" mute="yes"]
- This is a non-commercial flight operated under EASA cost-sharing rules and each flight is insured by Allianz through Wingly.
- Flights are performed with the utmost safety in mind including pre-flight checks, please note that the flights don’t have the same safety rules as a commercial flight.
- Customers pay an """"average price"""" of sightseeing flights by purchasing this voucher, as each flight has different fuel/landing costs.
- By contacting Wingly to redeem your code, you give Wingly your consent to create an account for you to book a flight.
- Reserve well in advance (eg. 2 weeks) and be flexible for rescheduling in case of weather cancellations are highly recommended so that you can share this wonderful experience with your pilot.
- Must be 5 years +
- Under 1s 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult, or adult needs to be on the premises
- Passengers that weigh more than 15 stones please enquire beforehand.