The Aberfeldy distillery cask tasting tour, is a 1 hour 30 minute Dewar's Aberfeldy distillery and warehouse tour and includes an exclusively sample (25ml) from a choice of 3 whiskies in the whisky lounge.
Enjoy a tour of Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery to discover how they make the beautifully balanced single malt at the heart of Dewar’s Scotch. Visit the warehouse to learn more about the angels’ share and our unreasonable commitment to quality – double aging their whisky for a richer smoother flavour, before enjoying your single cask whisky tasting drawn from a cask by hand by your whisky guide.
- Tour lasts one hour 30 minutes
- Warehouse & Distillery tour
- Self guided Heritage Exhibition experience
- 1 sample (25ml) from a choice of 3 whiskies / Driver’s pack available on request (over 18s only)
Make the most of your visit to one of the most acclaimed visitor attractions Perthshire has to offer. As well as guided distillery tours, a visit to Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery offers the opportunity to relax in their Whisky Lounge and cafe. Chat to the team about their whisky and purchase a dram or tasting flight from the fully licensed bar.
The heritage centre offers a unique insight into founders; John Dewar and his sons Tommy and John Alexander.
Tours of the Aberfeldy traditional distillery take place throughout the day, and include options for whisky aficionados. All tickets include access to our museum and warehouse experience.
- Visitors must wear sensible footwear on the distillery tour
- No high heels or open toed shoes permitted
- No dogs (except assistance dogs) are not permitted in the visitor centre or distillery.
- Your selected time is the start of your experience, please arrive 10 minutes prior.
- Guests are politely requested to be gentle with the bung flogger!
LocationAddress: Dewar’s Aberfeldy DistilleryAberfeldyPerthshire, PH15 2EB
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £26.00More Info
From £105.00More Info
From £95.00More Info