- Welcome drink
- 90 minute workshop
- Fascinating history talk on how terrariums helped Britain be a strong global botanical trading country
- Layering and planting techniques, Range of colourful plants
- Aftercare advice
- Bag to carry your garden home in
- Botanical Boys 30 Day plant guarantee and ongoing plant care support
Love Plants, Love Life!
Botanical Boys have set up residency at the magical Mr Foggs, House of Botanicals, in Fitzrovia London, offer guests a special night by connecting to nature making your very own terrarium to take home. A terrarium is a self-sustaining ecosystem which requires minimum care. About the House of Botanicals:- Imagine a place filled with flora and fauna from around the world. A place created solely for the adventurous in mind. Serving cocktails and light bites inspired by strange and exotic botanicals and plant life, it is a cocktail bar for the adventurous. Did you know the earlier terrariums were made to transport plants around the World making Britain a leader in Botanical Trade in the 1800's.
- Venue is strictly over 18 years old ID will be checked if required
- Dress Code: smart casual, sports clothing is allowed, including sports hats
- No refunds and no cash equivalent
- Various locations please check at time of booking