Enjoy a 90 Minute Quad Bike Adventure. This activity is for individuals who would like to get a bit more riding time and the opportunity to venture out further across the estate than they would on the Quad Safari.
The session starts with the instructors taking you through a short safety briefing and once your ability has been assessed you will set off on your Quad Adventure around 200 acres of open fields and orchards before you venture into the 4 x 4 off-road driving area where we will take you up and down some of the slopes. With this activity you will get approximately 55 minutes actual riding time.
- Safety briefing & demonstration
- Assessment on the quad bike obstacle course
- 55 minute quad biking
- Qualified instructor
- All safety equipment included and waterproofs
- There is a pleasant indoor meeting space and a drink vending machine
The Wright Event is one of the most experienced off-road driving operators in the country and is an accredited member of the British Off-Road Driving Association (BORDA). They provide professional training to numerous commercial organisation’s and individuals wanting to experience 4x4 off-road driving as a leisure activity. With their instructor beside you, they ensure that you fully enjoy your driving experience as you tackle slopes you wouldn’t believe were possible. The off-road driving facility provides a challenge for both experienced 4x4 drivers and beginners.
- Minimum age – 11 years old.
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who must also participate in the activity
- Max weight is 20 stone
- Minimum height is 1.4 mtrs. If you are particularly tall and feel your physique may impair your enjoyment of this activity, please call the centre to discuss.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your start time.
- The centre will provide all safety equipment needed, please wear comfortable casual clothing and footwear that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- In wet weather a change of clothes is advisable. Waterproofs are provided.
- Spectators/Dogs: Spectators are welcome. However, viewing may be limited for certain activities. No dogs are allowed on site
- This experience is not generally affected by extreme weather conditions. If in doubt please contact the centre directly.
LocationAddress: Ashtree Farm Teston Road West Malling, ME19 5RL
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £155.00More Info
From £264.00More Info
From £164.00More Info