Experience Loch Lomond on a luxury speed boat tour and island visit, with Loch Lomond Leisure. Loch Lomond has 32 islands and there is a lot to see and learn. Your boat guide will take you to visit secret hidden beaches, forest walks, a ruined church & ancient clan burial site, a ruined castle & dungeon, viewpoints, & more.
If you choose the Loch Lomond tour with lunch on Inchmurrin Island, it will start and finish at Luss, with a slightly different route on the outward/return journey. Boat tour lasting 1.5 will stop and explore ONE of Loch Lomond’s many islands.
- Boat tour to explore South Loch Lomond
- Learn about The Highland Boundary Fault Line, view Inchmurrin, Loch Lomond Golf Club, and ‘The Narrows’
- Stop for 30 minutes at Inchcailloch to visit a ruined church and ancient clan burial site
- 1.5hr boat tour
- Safety equipment & Briefing
- Stop at one of the Loch's islands
- Upto 6 People on boat
[su_youtube url="https://youtu.be/SMAumDOD5O4" autoplay="yes" mute="yes"]
Loch Lomond Leisure have been operating on Loch Lomond since 2001. All skippers are experienced and fully qualified with all certificates, RYA, BWSW, BCU.
On Loch Lomond each island has its own unique character and history. You will be intrigued and amazed by hidden beaches and forest walks; a ruined church with an ancient clan burial site, a ruined castle with an underground dungeon, viewpoints, hills, cliffs and much more.
The luxury speedboat tour is undoubtedly the most memorable and exciting way to experience Loch Lomond. Cruise slowly throughout the many islands or travel much faster in open waters. This is an experience not to be missed and everyone will enjoy the magnificent views and constantly changing scenery!
This large expanse of water is interspersed with many picturesque and mysterious islands, which boast a wealth of history and the surrounding scenery provides magnificent views in every direction. Your visit to Loch Lomond would not be complete without taking to the water in a speedboat!
These luxury speed boat tours of Loch Lomond, from 90 minutes to an 4 hours are undoubtedly the most memorable and exciting way to experience Loch Lomond. Cruise slowly throughout the many islands or travel as speed in the open waters. An experience not to be missed! Your skipper is also your tour guide and each boat tour is planned to ensure that you make the most of your time on Loch Lomond.
- Price is per boat
- Refreshments not included
- Extra time is available and charged at £75 per 30 min per boat
- The max 8 persons per boat including driver
- Bring waterproofs and warm clothing
- Some islands open April October only
- Sensible footwear [high heels are not permitted on the boats]
LocationAddress: Loch Lomond
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £185.00More Info
From £75.00More Info
From £300.00More Info
From £99.00More Info