This 90 minute flight simulator experience Lancashire, is for those who want more than a straightforward cruise. You will take to the skies, as captain of a state of the art multi-engine jet simulator.
From the moment that you step onto the flight deck, Under expert tuition, you will learn to successfully land with a crosswind, manage your plane from runway to runway, program your route, radar vectors to the ILS, start the engines, be pushed back by a tug or taxi using the tiller wheel and taxi, complete a full shut down at the other end. Finally you will manage and overcome an engine failure, which is built into your virtual flight experience, to test your skills.
This flight simulator experience gives you a great insight, into an entire flight from start to finish, leaving you with a strong sense of accomplishment. The next time you fly away on holiday, you will know exactly what is going on in the flight deck from start to end.
- Highly realistic flight deck and visuals
- Free HD Photos and Video (£5 charge for memory stick)
- 90 Minute video and face to face pre-flight briefing
- Bring up to 5 guests along on the flight in the passenger cabin
- Located at a real airport in an active hanger
- (Gate to gate) + (Emergencies) + (Go around) + (Different landing locations)
737 Pro Simulator is based upon the B737-800NG model. The world's leading twin-engine short to medium range passenger aircraft. The Next Generation variant features a redesigned wing that is larger in area, with a wider wingspan and greater fuel capacity. It is equipped with CFM56-7 series engines, a glass cockpit, and features upgraded and redesigned interior configurations; capable of carrying up to 189 passengers.
- Voucher valid for 6 months
- Customers with photo sensitive epilepsy are unable to use the simulator
- Minimum age of 8 years old
- Due to the nature of the experience and the requirements to climb in and out of the cockpit, customers should be of a reasonable level of fitness and health to participate
- Customers must arrive 30 minutes before their session time