Enjoy this 4x4 Off Road Driving Experience, with one of the most experienced off-road driving operators in the South East, West Malling, Kent. Your professional instructor will guide you to tackle slopes you wouldn’t believe were possible.
Your day starts with a classroom briefing on the four wheel drive systems and is followed with a demonstration drive by your instructor. You will then drive a 4x4 vehicle and once you have completed the 4x4 off road driving experience. The training you receive is based on the Standard BORDA (British Off-Road Driving Association) qualification.
- Full day session 4x4 driving
- Safety briefing & demonstration
- Shared activity with up to three people.
- All safety equipment included and waterproofs
- There is a pleasant indoor meeting space and a drink vending machine
The Wright Event was founded by Ian Wright over 29 years ago, when his passion for off road driving became a business providing similar experiences for corporate and private groups. Ian has been crowned national Sporting Trials champion several times between 1995 and 2020. We welcome both individuals and groups looking for thrilling motorised activities and an action-packed day. Try the fast and furious Apache rally car, the challenge of the sporting trials cars, our thrilling 4×4 off-road vehicles or the hugely popular quad bike safaris. Most of our equipment is dual control so if you want to bring the kids and let them join in, we welcome you and the family to come and experience a day to remember. If there’s a group of you they can arrange mid-week activities too. The off road driving facility provides a challenge for both experienced 4x4 drivers and beginners.
- Minimum age 11 years old for the exclusive experience and 16 years old for the shared experience.
- If you are extraordinarily tall or short, or feel your physique may impair your enjoyment of this activity in any way, please check with the centre when booking.
- Please allow 7 hours (including lunch break) and arrive 15 minutes before your start time.
- Max weight is 20 stone
- Available most Saturdays throughout the year, please speak to the centre directly to discuss alternative days.
- Excludes lunch
- Wear comfortable casual clothing & footwear that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- In wet weather a change of clothes is advisable. Waterproofs are provided.
LocationAddress: Ashtree Farm Teston Road West Malling, ME19 5RL
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £109.50More Info
From £89.00More Info
From £69.00More Info