Off Road Driving Experience East Lothian, where you will drive a Land Rover Defender, across purpose made and natural obstacles at one of Scotland's best off road sites. You will be taken to places that will leave you in awe of the vehicles capabilities. This off road driving experience is for up to three people including driver and instructor.
- 2 hours Driving Experience
- For up to 4 people (2 drivers)
- Land Rover Defender for use during the experience
- Safety briefing before you start
- Your fully qualified trainer and instructor is a member of the British Off Road Driving Association
Far by Four delivers BORDA training which complies with PUWER ( Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998). The regulations deal with the work equipment and machinery used every day in workplaces and aims to keep people safe wherever equipment and machinery is used at work. Far by Four operates from a purpose made and natural off road site close to Edinburgh in East Lothian
- All bookings to be arranged in advance.
- Drivers must be free from alcohol, drugs and must hold a current driving licence.
- No pets.
- Instructor will terminate the experience if lives or vehicle is at risk.
- Vouchers usually redeemed on Saturdays,
- No Sunday availability