30 min Sightseeing Helicopter Tour Peak DistrictThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Exciting way to see the Peak District
- Personalise your flight with your pilot
- Private and exclusive airclub
- Special Occasions
- Over 5 Years+
Enjoy a 30 minute sightseeing helicopter tour over the Peak District in a Bell 206 Jetranger (or similar).
Soak up views of the country's most breathtaking landscape as you depart from Moor Grange Farm on this unique excursion. Be prepared to gasp with delight at the dramatic backdrop of Chatsworth House, seat of the Duke of Devbonshire, and its 1,822 acres of the surrounding landscape.
Soar across the breath-taking Monsal Trail one of Britain's most spectacular leisure routes for cycling, walking and horse riding through the astounding limestone dales before heading for the beautiful market town of Bakewell, which is a major tourist attraction famous for its delicious pudding.
During the tour, you will receive commentary from your pilot, who will ensure you don’t miss any of the interesting landmarks en-route! The flight locations are subject to aircraft availability, if the location is not available on your requested date, you will be offered an alternative neighbouring take-off location.
Example Take off Point:
- Moor Grange Farm (EG60)
- 30 minute helicopter tour
- Up to 3 passengers
- Pre flight briefing
- Fly over places of interest
- Knowledgeable pilot acting as your guide
Wingly is Europe’s largest flight-sharing platform. They connect private pilots with passengers, so that they can make arrangements for an unforgettable flight experience. That’s what Wingly believes in, and builds a trusted, international community uniting pilots and passengers that continues to grow. Taking thousands of people every year to explore the most beautiful landscapes from a unique point of view and make amazing memories. Whether sightseeing flight or excursion- with over 15,000 registered private pilots and 10,000 flights, your dream flight is guaranteed. You will find a variety of prestigious aircraft and helicopter models on Wingly's flightsharing platform. From renowned light aircraft with between 2 and 6 seats, to luxury turboprop engines and even helicopters, there is something for everyone to have an amazing aerial experience [su_youtube url="https://youtu.be/p6_HkzxaSWk" mute="yes"]
- By contacting Wingly to redeem your code, you give Wingly your consent to create an account for you to book a flight.
- Reserve well in advance (eg. 2 weeks) and be flexible for rescheduling in case of weather cancellations are highly recommended so that you can share this wonderful experience with your pilot.
- Must be 5 years +
- Under 1s 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult, or adult needs to be on the premises
- Passengers that weigh more than 15 stones please enquire beforehand.
LocationAddress: 97 rue Oberkampf75011 Paris, France
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £1,800.00More Info
From £556.00More Info
From £556.00More Info