30 min Sightseeing Helicopter Tour NottinghamThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Exciting way to see Manchester
- Personalise your flight with your pilot
- Private and exclusive airclub
- Special Occasions
- Over 5 Years+
Enjoy a 30 minute sightseeing helicopter tour over Nottingham in a Bell 206 Jetranger or similar.
This an exhilarating tour of Nottingham that takes in all the major sights such as Wollaton Hall via the tennis centre, Nottingham University Campus, High Fields boating lake, Nottingham Castle Marina, Trent Bridge Cricket Ground and Meadow Lane Football Stadium, home to the Notts County football team, making it perfect for all sporting fans!
This experience means flying is not a matter of waiting in line, rushing or price, but is a matter of discovery, freedom, and sharing! A unique flight provided by local pilots and passed on to you at a reduced cost of what the actual cost of this flight would be, private aviation has never been so accessible.
The flight locations are subject to aircraft availability, if the location is not available on the particular date of request, you will be offered an alternative neighbouring take-off location.
Example Take off Points:
- Nottingham Heliport
- 30 minute helicopter tour over Nottingham
- Pre flight briefing
- Experienced pilot
Wingly is Europe’s largest flight-sharing platform. They connect private pilots with passengers, so that they can make arrangements for an unforgettable flight experience. That’s what Wingly believes in, and builds a trusted, international community uniting pilots and passengers that continues to grow. Taking thousands of people every year to explore the most beautiful landscapes from a unique point of view and make amazing memories. Whether sightseeing flight or excursion- with over 15,000 registered private pilots and 10,000 flights, your dream flight is guaranteed. You will find a variety of prestigious aircraft and helicopter models on Wingly's flightsharing platform. From renowned light aircraft with between 2 and 6 seats, to luxury turboprop engines and even helicopters, there is something for everyone to have an amazing aerial experience [su_youtube url="https://youtu.be/p6_HkzxaSWk" mute="yes"]
- By contacting Wingly to redeem your code, you give Wingly your consent to create an account for you to book a flight.
- Reserve well in advance (eg. 2 weeks) and be flexible for rescheduling in case of weather cancellations are highly recommended so that you can share this wonderful experience with your pilot.
- Must be 5 years +
- Under 1s 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult, or adult needs to be on the premises
- Passengers that weigh more than 15 stones please enquire beforehand.
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £450.00More Info
From £660.00More Info
From £9,995.00More Info
From £660.00More Info