Departing from Biggin Hill Airport, located to the south of London, this 30 minute scenic helicopter flight will take you over Central London. You will witness the English countryside as it gradually builds up and transforms into the outskirts of London, one of the largest cities in the world!
Before you know it you will be marvelling at the city’s famous landmarks, as you head over the River Thames towards the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, The London Eye, Tower Bridge, the O2 Arena and Canary Wharf coming into view one-by-one as we head Eastwards along the Thames.
This private helicopter experience over London, in a Helicopter Robinson R44, lets you enjoy the sights without the hassle of the crowds and congestion of the Capital city.
The flight locations are subject to aircraft availability, if the location is not available on the particular date of request, you will be offered an alternative take-off location.
Take off Point:
- London Biggin Hill Airport (EGKB)
- 30 minute helicopter tour over London
- Pre flight briefing
- Experienced pilot
Wingly is Europe’s largest flight-sharing platform. They connect private pilots with passengers, so that they can make arrangements for an unforgettable flight experience. That’s what Wingly believes in, and builds a trusted, international community uniting pilots and passengers that continues to grow. Taking thousands of people every year to explore the most beautiful landscapes from a unique point of view and make amazing memories. Whether sightseeing flight or excursion- with over 15,000 registered private pilots and 10,000 flights, your dream flight is guaranteed. You will find a variety of prestigious aircraft and helicopter models on Wingly's flightsharing platform. From renowned light aircraft with between 2 and 6 seats, to luxury turboprop engines and even helicopters, there is something for everyone to have an amazing aerial experience [su_youtube url="https://youtu.be/p6_HkzxaSWk" mute="yes"]
- By contacting Wingly to redeem your code, you give Wingly your consent to create an account for you to book a flight.
- Reserve well in advance (eg. 2 weeks) and be flexible for rescheduling in case of weather cancellations are highly recommended so that you can share this wonderful experience with your pilot.
- Must be 5 years +
- Under 1s 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult, or adult needs to be on the premises
- Passengers that weigh more than 15 stones please enquire beforehand.
LocationAddress: rue Oberkampf011 Paris, France
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £3,240.00More Info
From £556.00More Info
From £556.00More Info