30 min Private Helicopter Tour NewcastleThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Exciting way to see Newcastle
- Personalise your flight with your pilot
- Private and exclusive airclub
- Special Occasions
- Over 5 Years+
Enjoy a 30 minute sightseeing helicopter tour over Newcastle in a Bell 206 Jetranger or similar. After departing from Newcastle International Airport, you head south over Newcastle Falcons Rugby ground & Kingston Park then on towards St James, Newcastle city centre and the Bridges then along the Team Valley to the Angel of the North, then turning East to the South Shields/Marsden area. Then south again to Sunderland city centre and the Stadium of Light, turning west toward Penshaw Monument before turning back toward the Angel of the North be and returning to the Airport via the Metro Centre area.
During the tour you will receive commentary from your pilot, who will ensure you don’t miss any of the interesting landmarks en-route! The flight locations are subject to aircraft availability, if the location is not available on the particular date of request, you will be offered an alternative take-off location.
Take off Point:
- Newcastle Int. Airport
- 30 minute helicopter tour over Newcastle
- Pre flight briefing
- Experienced pilot
Wingly is Europe’s largest flight-sharing platform. They connect private pilots with passengers, so that they can make arrangements for an unforgettable flight experience. That’s what Wingly believes in, and builds a trusted, international community uniting pilots and passengers that continues to grow. Taking thousands of people every year to explore the most beautiful landscapes from a unique point of view and make amazing memories. Whether sightseeing flight or excursion- with over 15,000 registered private pilots and 10,000 flights, your dream flight is guaranteed. You will find a variety of prestigious aircraft and helicopter models on Wingly's flightsharing platform. From renowned light aircraft with between 2 and 6 seats, to luxury turboprop engines and even helicopters, there is something for everyone to have an amazing aerial experience [su_youtube url="https://youtu.be/p6_HkzxaSWk" mute="yes"]
- By contacting Wingly to redeem your code, you give Wingly your consent to create an account for you to book a flight.
- Reserve well in advance (eg. 2 weeks) and be flexible for rescheduling in case of weather cancellations are highly recommended so that you can share this wonderful experience with your pilot.
- Must be 5 years +
- Under 1s 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult, or adult needs to be on the premises
- Passengers that weigh more than 15 stones please enquire beforehand.
LocationAddress: 97 rue Oberkampf75011 Paris, France
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £556.00More Info
From £3,240.00More Info
From £556.00More Info