Enjoy a breathtaking 30 minute sightseeing helicopter tour over the city of Edinburgh and discover the famous sites of this historic city. This unique flying experience, demonstrates the contrast between the 'Old' and 'New' towns. As you reach the height of 2,000 feet, you will experience remarkable views over the city and surrounding areas. To ensure you don't miss any of Edinburgh's iconic landmarks during your flight experience, you will receive expert commentary from your pilot.
Your private tour over Edinburgh, includes aerial views of The Castle, Royal Mile, Holyrood Palace, Scottish Parliament, Arthur's Seat, The Salisbury Crags, Leith and the Royal Yacht Britannia. Along with amazing views of the city's sports stadiums; Heart of Midlothian FC, Hibernian FC and BT Murrayfield, the home of Scottish Rugby.
This unique 30 minute flight will be on a Bell 206 Jetranger (or similar) and is flown by local pilots. Flight locations are subject to aircraft availability and you will be offered an alternative take off point, if your location is not available on the selected date.
Take off Point:
- Queensferry, West Craigie Farm (EG74)
- 30 min private helicopter tour
- Up to 3 passengers
- Pre flight briefing
- Scenic aerial tour of Edinburgh
- Experienced pilot/guide
Wingly is Europe’s largest flight-sharing platform. They connect private pilots with passengers, so that they can make arrangements for an unforgettable flight experience. That’s what Wingly believes in, and builds a trusted, international community uniting pilots and passengers that continues to grow. Taking thousands of people every year to explore the most beautiful landscapes from a unique point of view and make amazing memories. Whether sightseeing flight or excursion- with over 15,000 registered private pilots and 10,000 flights, your dream flight is guaranteed. You will find a variety of prestigious aircraft and helicopter models on Wingly's flightsharing platform. From renowned light aircraft with between 2 and 6 seats, to luxury turboprop engines and even helicopters, there is something for everyone to have an amazing aerial experience [su_youtube url="https://youtu.be/p6_HkzxaSWk" mute="yes"]
- By contacting Wingly to redeem your code, you give Wingly your consent to create an account for you to book a flight.
- Reserve well in advance (eg. 2 weeks) and be flexible for rescheduling in case of weather cancellations are highly recommended so that you can share this wonderful experience with your pilot.
- Must be 5 years +
- Under 1s 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult, or adult needs to be on the premises
- Passengers that weigh more than 15 stones please enquire beforehand.