2 Hour Recording Studio SessionThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Great fun
- Sound like a professional singer
- Production team are outstanding
- All ages
Recording Studio Session 2 hours. This two hour Pop Star experience in a recording studio session will help you to perfect that hit record. All recording equipment and professional producers, will help you sound like a professional singer. Enjoy Songmaker's Pop Star Experience and step up to the mic in any of the 70 recording studios nationwide.
On the day, you will be greeted by an engineer who will show you around the studio and set you up for your recording. With the headphones on you will be able to hear yourself back and test the levels. Once you have relaxed and got those vocal cords ready with a practice run or two, you are now ready to start laying down the track for real. Sing the track through to the end or record in stages by going through the verses first before hitting the high notes in the chorus. Once you are happy with the chosen take, the engineer will do the rest and make you sound great. Using Industry standard effects and mixing techniques the end product will be something that you can send to all your friends.
Two hours in any of our 70 professional studios nationwide
One, Two, Three and Four person options
Release your Fully mixed song onto The Official Chart
Digital download copy available after your session
Choice of over 10,000 great quality backing tracks
Special Artist Lanyard
Singing builds confidence, raises energy levels and bonds a team like no other experience. Enhanced team spirit has shown to continue into the workplace with many participants wanting to do the experience again even though 70% of people think they cannot sing. Songmaker will work with you to deliver a great experience. Preparing for your Songmaker Experience Whether you keep your singing in the shower or you think you can give Adele a run for her money, Songmaker will provide you with essential tips that will help you get the most from your voice. What better way to prepare for your Songmaker experience. Travel, catering, filming, photography, t shirt printing, personalized USB sticks, choreographers can all be added to your package.
- Contact Songmaker or third party to book & select your location
- Stated time is a guide only & may vary & allow for extra time.
- Arrive in good time for your experience
- Any amendments made to the booking once confirmed will incur a £5 administration charge per change
- All backing track choices must be chosen and Songmaker informed a minimum of 7 days prior to session date.
- In the event of a booking less than 7 days prior to session date a choice must be made within 48 hours of booking
- Additional tracks can be purchased
- You may bring your own backing track to a recording session, but they cannot guarantee the quality of the finished recording
- Songmaker or third party guarantees the quality of all backing tracks purchased via their system
- If the track you have chosen is not available on the day they reserve the right for you to choose an alternative
- Please read all songmakers t&c's as LGE are not held responsible for the experience
LocationAddress: Suite 296 2 Lansdowne Row Mayfair London WIJ 6HL
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £45.00More Info
From £110.00More Info