This is a Quad Max Bike session is for those who are experienced and just want to get out on safari. The session starts with the instructors taking you through a safety briefing and a short run through the obstacle course. Once your ability has been assessed you will set off on a safari around 200 acres of open fields, orchards and then into the 4 x 4 off-road driving area where you will gradually work up to ascending and descending the more demanding slopes, ditches, ridges and ruts.
Whilst out on safari our instructor will set you several tasks to complete to assess how much you are improving. With this activity you will get approximately 85 minutes actual riding time. Group sizes are restricted to a maximum of 5 people. Larger groups can be accommodated, please enquire.
- 2 Hour Quad Max
- Safety briefing & demonstration
- Max 5 people in group
- Assessment on quad bike obstacle course
- 85 minute quad biking
- All safety equipment included and waterproofs
- There is a pleasant indoor meeting space and a drink vending machine
The Wright Event was founded by Ian Wright over 29 years ago, when his passion for off road driving became a business providing similar experiences for corporate and private groups. Ian has been crowned national Sporting Trials champion several times between 1995 and 2020. They welcome both individuals and groups looking for thrilling motorised activities and an action-packed day. Try the fast and furious Apache rally car, the challenge of the sporting trials cars, our thrilling 4×4 off-road vehicles or the hugely popular quad bike safaris. Most of our equipment is dual control so if you want to bring the kids and let them join in, we welcome you and the family to come and experience a day to remember. If there’s a group of you they can arrange mid-week activities too.
- Minimum 16 years
- Min height 1.4m (if you are very tall or short, feel your physique may impair your enjoyment check when booking)
- Max weight is 20 stone
- Please arrive 15 mins before your activity starts
- Available most Saturdays throughout the year, please speak to the centre directly to discuss alternative days.
- Excludes lunch
- NO dogs allowed
- Wear comfortable casual clothing & footwear that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- In wet weather a change of clothes is advisable.
LocationAddress: West Malling, Kent
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £155.00More Info
From £105.00More Info
From £112.00More Info