This 2 hour Kayaking taster session in Fife takes you out on one of the best coastal spots under the railway bridge and into the picturesque Wormit bay. The Dagger Approach touring kayaks are perfect for those wanting to take on the challenge of moving water but enjoy the flat sections as well.
Kayaks are great to learn in and allow you to enjoy the trip in a safe and stable boat. You will also get the chance to try sea kayaks which are developed for the sport of paddling on open waters of lakes, bays, and the ocean. For those looking to try them out either during or after the trip.
- 2 Hour session
- Fully qualified instructor
- Life Jackets and all safety equipment
East Neuk Outdoors is a family-run outdoor activity centre on Fife’s scenic east coast in Cellardyke by Anstruther. They offer a range of outdoor activities for individuals, families and groups. Select from 'come and try' sessions, half-day, full-day or multi-day options. East Neuk Outdoors fully qualified staff will ensure your time with is spent learning new skills in an enjoyable and safe environment. Centre activities include:
- Open Canoeing
- Sea Kayaking
- Team Building activities
- The weather and the sea change all the time and it may not be possible to be on the water for the full course time stated or on the route stated.
- On occasion the session has had to be postponed due to weather and/or sea state.
- Minimum age 13.
- All under 16 year olds must be accompanied by an adult