2 Hour Guided Aqueduct Canoe Tour for TwoThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Canoe over the UNESCO Aqueduct
- Expert Instructors
- Scenic tour of Llangollen Canal by Canoe
- Minimum 7 Years +
- Whilst buoyancy aids are worn, ability to swim & water confidence is recommended.
- Minimum 2 People
To canoe over the The Aqueduct on the Llangollen canal is one of the most amazing things you do! The Pontcycyllte Aqueduct is part of the world hertitage site and is just majestic standing at 38.4m (126ft) high over the river dee, on 18 legs and it is 306.9m (10007ft) long.
The views and the photos from it are simply stunning. We know you will adore this trip!.
You will start your experience with a safety briefing and time to get used to your craft, then head over the aqueduct. You will have a brief breather on the other side before embarking on the return crossing. All the time you are under the watchful eye of one of the amazing instructors.
Minimum booking of 2 people.
- Two Hour Canoe Tour for Two People
- Paddle over the world famous Aqueduct
- Safety brief
- Taught basics to paddle your canoe
- Expert qualified instructors
- All equipment
Quality outdoor adventure experiences in Llangollen, North Wales and across the UK, Europe and sometimes further afield. Customer experience and safety are their highest priority and they have put together a wide range of products to suit you, your friends and family. TNR Outdoors will create bespoke packages for individuals. The indoor and outdoor activity centre is run by three friends and business partners, Richard Witheridge, Tom Robinson and Adam Robson. They all share a passion for the outdoors and for giving you, the customer the best experience you can have.
Founded in 2015, TNR wanted to be different, and offer activities to suit every budget. They looked at offering a wide range of time scales from an hour to a day to a full week. This starting point allowed them to design a range of experiences that would appeal to all ages and abilities.
All TNR courses, activities & experiences are staffed by appropriately qualified & experienced instructors. Staff to participant ratios are in accordance with the National Governing Body guidelines. Where there are no guidelines in place they follow best practice industry standards.
- Public Liability Insurance which is supplied to us by AIM - Activities Industry Mutual. Limit: £10 million
- Fully insured to carry participants in our vehicles this is supplied by Delta Corporate Ltd
- Loss or damage to personal clothing & possessions are not covered and should be insured either under your home or travel insurance policy
- Bring a towel, old trainers and swimwear for under a wetsuit.
- Voucher is non refundable with no cash alternative
- All TNR t&c's apply
- Minimum age is 7 Years + & may need adult assistance during the activity
- Whilst every reasonable attempt will be made to ensure all activities go ahead, TNR may postpone or modify locations due to unforeseen circumstances
LocationAddress: North Wales
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £79.00More Info
From £122.00More Info
From £232.00More Info