Your Guide for the Bohemian Rhapsody - Freddie Mercury Private Tour, knows exactly where to take you so you will see all the best Queen-related places.
London hosts many stories and is the birthplace of Queen, one of the most popular music bands in the 70s and 80s. Tour starts at one of the major concert venues where Queen played several concerts, including the legendary Xmas concerts in 1975 and 1979, then visit their most popular recording studio, where they recorded ‘Who Wants to Live Forever’ and ‘Barcelona’.
Shortly after you will visit where Freddie lived with Mary Austin, to whom he dedicated one of his most famous songs, ‘love of my life’, then onto the flat which all the band members shared in the early 70s. Stop by the iconic pub where Freddie met Mary, Brian and Roger, then to the house where Freddie died. Afterwards you will explore the area that Freddie lived and socialised over the years of his life.
You will walk through, the place that was once a Kensington Market, where Freddie was quite often seen selling shoes, then see where Queen recorded all the songs for their first 2 albums. After to the Royal Opera House where Freddie met Montserrat Caballe and finally see the place of Freddie’s very last performance – in the ‘Time’ musical on 14th April 1988.
- Duration 2 hours
- Private Tour Guide
- Where Freddie lived with Mary in the 70s
- Listen to behind-the-scenes tales
- Royal Albert Hall, where Bryan May performed
- Stop by the iconic pub, where Freddie met Brian, Roger and Mary
- Walk by the house where Freddie died and which is occupied by Mary Austin and her family.
- You will discover where Freddie met Montserrat Caballe
- See the place of Freddie’s very last performance
Starting Point: Meeting point: Outside of the pub Tortoise & Hare, 1 Hammersmith Rd, Hammersmith, London W14 8XJ, UK
Finishing Point: Tottenham Court Road, Fitzrovia, London, UK
Your Tour concludes at Tottenham Court Road where you can conveniently access the London Underground, Uber or taxi services.
Discover how Pigeon Tours reveal many of the untold stories that are part of London's hidden history. There are numerous standard tours and guidebooks, but Pigeon Tours takes you off the beaten path to seek out the more unusual places that often fail to register on the radar of both visitors and residents alike. It also highlights unexpected and often overlooked aspects and attractions of some of London’s more famous tourist sites, such as Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Parliament, St Pauls cathedral, as well as many first-class museums, art galleries and department stores.
- Must be booked one week in advance
- Subject to availability
- Starting Point / Meeting point: Outside of the pub Tortoise & Hare, 1 Hammersmith Rd, Hammersmith, London W14 8XJ, UK
- Finishing Point: Tottenham Court Road, Fitzrovia, London, UK
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £16.50More Info
From £36.00More Info
From £60.00More Info