This 2 hour flight simulator experience Lancashire, is for those who want more than a straightforward cruise. You will take to the skies, as captain of a state of the art multi-engine jet simulator.
From the moment that you step onto the flight deck, Under expert tuition, you will learn to successfully land with a crosswind, manage your plane from runway to runway, program your route, radar vectors to the ILS, start the engines, be pushed back by a tug or taxi using the tiller wheel and taxi, complete a full shut down at the other end. Finally you will manage and overcome air emergencies and multiple approaches at different airports (Hong Kong Kai Tak airport is a common favourite). Choose from over 24,000 airports in the database.
This flight simulator experience gives you a great insight, into an entire flight from start to finish, leaving you with a strong sense of accomplishment. The next time you fly away on holiday, you will know exactly what is going on in the flight deck from start to end.
- Highly realistic flight deck and visuals
- Free HD Photos and Video (£5 charge for memory stick)
- 2 hour video and face to face pre-flight briefing
- Bring up to 5 guests along on the flight in the passenger cabin
- Located at a real airport in an active hanger
- (Gate to gate) + (Emergencies) + (Go around) + (Different landing locations)
737 Pro Simulator is based upon the B737-800NG model. The world's leading twin-engine short to medium range passenger aircraft. The Next Generation variant features a redesigned wing that is larger in area, with a wider wingspan and greater fuel capacity. It is equipped with CFM56-7 series engines, a glass cockpit, and features upgraded and redesigned interior configurations; capable of carrying up to 189 passengers.
- Voucher valid for 6 months
- Customers with photo sensitive epilepsy are unable to use the simulator
- Minimum age of 8 years old
- Due to the nature of the experience and the requirements to climb in and out of the cockpit, customers should be of a reasonable level of fitness and health to participate
- Customers must arrive 30 minutes before their session time