1 Hr Private Sightseeing Flight of Yorkshire For Two PeopleThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Best way to see Yorkshire
- Personalise your flight with your pilot
- Private and exclusive airclub
- Special Occasions
- Over 5 Years+
Take a one hour private sightseeing flight for two people around Leeds and the Yorkshire dales with a local pilot. Fly over rolling hills, sprawling moorland and beautiful valleys of Yorkshire — from the wild and windy moors of Wuthering Heights, to cascading waterfalls and mighty limestone formations - some say it's Gods own country.
This experience means flying is not a matter of waiting in line, rushing or price, but is a matter of discovery, freedom, and sharing! A unique flight provided by local pilots and passed on to you at a reduced cost of what the actual cost of this flight would be, private aviation has never been so accessible.
The flight locations are subject to aircraft availability, if the location is not available on the particular date of request, you will be offered an alternative neighbouring take-off location.
- 1 hour flight over Yorkshire
- Two people
- Pre flight briefing
- Experienced pilot
Take off Point:
- Sherburn in Elmet Airfield
- Yorkshire Dales
- North Yorkshire Moors
- South East Coastline
- Allerton Castle
- Kirkstall Abbey
- Harewood House
- Scarborough Castle
- Wetherby Racecourse
Aero AT-3 (or similar)
The cost of the voucher is an "Average Price" and you maybe subject to a supplement as each airfield has variable fuel and landing costs.
The pilot is key to this adventure. They are sharing the cost of the flights, not making a profit. They just love to fly and want the customers to understand their passion for aviation.
Connect private pilots with passengers, so that they can make arrangements for an unforgettable flight experience. That’s what Wingly believes in, and builds a trusted, international community uniting pilots and passengers that continues to grow.
Taking thousands of people every year to explore the most beautiful landscapes from a unique point of view and make amazing memories. Whether sightseeing flight or excursion- with over 15,000 registered private pilots and 10,000 flights, your dream flight is guaranteed.
- This is a non-commercial flight operated under EASA cost-sharing rules and each flight is insured by Allianz through Wingly.
- Flights are performed with the utmost safety in mind including pre-flight checks, please note that the flights don’t have the same safety rules as a commercial flight.
- Customers pay an average price of sightseeing flights by purchasing this voucher, as each flight has different fuel/landing costs.
- By contacting Wingly to redeem your code, you give Wingly your consent to create an account for you to book a flight.
- Reserve well in advance (eg. 2 weeks) and be flexible for rescheduling in case of weather cancellations are highly recommended so that you can share this wonderful experience with your pilot.
- Must be 5 years +
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult, or adult needs to be on the premises
- Passengers that weigh more than 15 stones please enquire beforehand.
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £60.00More Info
From £100.00More Info
From £660.00More Info