A one hour private sightseeing flight over Liverpool, Manchester or Blackpool! Take in the sights of one of the North West of England cities. This private sightseeing flight over the North West of England, means flying is not a matter of waiting in line, rushing or price, but is a matter of discovery, freedom, and sharing! This is unique flight provided by local pilots and private aviation has never been so accessible.
The flight locations are subject to aircraft availability, if the location is not available on the particular date of request, you will be offered an alternative neighbouring take-off location.
- 30 minute helicopter tour over chosen area in NW England
- Pre flight briefing
- Experienced pilot
Take off Points:
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Manchester City Airport
- Blackpool City Airport
Flight over Liverpool
- River Mersey
- Albert Docks
- Mersey Estuary
- Royal Liver Building
- The Wirral
- Anfield Stadium
- Goodison Park
Flight over Manchester
- Peak District
- Victorian Factories
- Canal network
- Old Trafford
- Etihad Stadium
Flight over Blackpool
- Blackpool Beach
- Blackpool Tower
- Morecambe Bay
The cost of the voucher is an "Average Price" and you may be subject to a supplement as each airfield has variable fuel and landing costs.
Wingly is Europe’s largest flight-sharing platform. They connect private pilots with passengers, so that they can make arrangements for an unforgettable flight experience. That’s what Wingly believes in, and builds a trusted, international community uniting pilots and passengers that continues to grow. Taking thousands of people every year to explore the most beautiful landscapes from a unique point of view and make amazing memories. Whether sightseeing flight or excursion- with over 15,000 registered private pilots and 10,000 flights, your dream flight is guaranteed. You will find a variety of prestigious aircraft and helicopter models on Wingly's flightsharing platform. From renowned light aircraft with between 2 and 6 seats, to luxury turboprop engines and even helicopters, there is something for everyone to have an amazing aerial experience [su_youtube url="https://youtu.be/p6_HkzxaSWk" mute="yes"]
- This is a non-commercial flight operated under EASA cost-sharing rules and each flight is insured by Allianz through Wingly.
- Flights are performed with the utmost safety in mind including pre-flight checks, please note that the flights don’t have the same safety rules as a commercial flight.
- Customers pay an """"average price"""" of sightseeing flights by purchasing this voucher, as each flight has different fuel/landing costs.
- By contacting Wingly to redeem your code, you give Wingly your consent to create an account for you to book a flight.
- Reserve well in advance (eg. 2 weeks) and be flexible for rescheduling in case of weather cancellations are highly recommended so that you can share this wonderful experience with your pilot.
- Must be 5 years +
- Under 1s 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult, or adult needs to be on the premises
- Passengers that weigh more than 15 stones please enquire beforehand.