1 Hour Stand Up Paddleboarding Loch LomondThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Explore the loch at your leisure!
- Learn a new skill
- Great Fun
- Age 10
- U18s must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Those that love watersports
One hour stand up paddleboarding (SUP) on Loch Lomond. SUP provides the opportunity to mix outdoor recreation with sightseeing and makes for a unique, fun and exciting way to explore Loch Lomond.
Learn to paddleboard, start off kneeling on the board and use the paddle to steer and to move forwards until eventually you will have the confidence to stand up. Head out in your kayak to explore the loch at your own pace.
You’ll be surrounded by some of Scotland’s most incredible views, and you can explore the many islands, find hidden sandy beaches, and more. Combining recreation with sightseeing, this is a truly unique way to discover all that Loch Lomond has to offer.
- 1 Hour Paddleboarding
- Saftey briefing
- Life jackets are supplied and must be worn at all times
- Basic Land Lesson
- Explore Loch Lomond
Wetsuit Hire is available @ £5 per suit
Loch Lomond Leisure have been operating on Loch Lomond since 2001. A full range of options available both on the water and off. You can enjoy boat and bike hire, watersports, and a range of activities including fishing, archery and hill walking tours.
- SUP Hire is available from April to October, from 10:00 to 18:00
- Minimum 12yrs (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Late arrival could result in the loss of some or all of your allocated time-slot.
- Changing facilities are available at our Luss, Loch Lomond Shores and Rowardennan location.
- Participant must weigh less than 18 stone (114kg)
- You also need to have a basic swimming ability
- Wetsuits are available to hire for an additional cost of £5 per person.
LocationAddress: Loch Lomond
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £225.00More Info
From £122.00More Info
From £40.00More Info