1-2-1 Photography TuitionThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- You will understand what all the buttons are on your DSLR!
- You will understand about light
- You will understand about composure and exposure
- Photography enthusiasts
- Gifts for him and for her
This one and half hour class is for those who own a DSLR and want to get more from their cameras.
The main aim is to improve your photography using natural light and plain English!!
Bring your camera as there will be a hands on session with lots of tips and ideas to help you take better pictures.
Basic camera stuff
- Explanation of the buttons and diff modes
- Simple rules of Exposure Understanding ISO, Aperture & Shutter speed
- Framing and composing a picture and making the best use of natural light
- Tips and hints
- Practise shooting in the studio
Includes coffee on arrival [ ..... and sometimes cake!]
£95 per person
Add an additional person for only £30
Award winning photographer Caroline Trotter will take the class in her lovely studio in the East Neuk of Fife. Very relaxed and very much tailored to what YOU want to learn. Come with lots of questions!
- Valid until end of year (31 December 2022)
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £155.00More Info
From £164.00More Info
From £90.00More Info