Beginners Cupcake Decorating Class£60.00
Why We Love It
- Taught by bestselling author & YouTube personality
- Learn a new skill
- Take away 8 delicious cupcakes
This Beginners Cupcake Decorating Class London is perfect if you want to learn to decorate your cupcakes like a professional. Your expert tutor will guide you through the process showing you the most effective way to fill the piping bag to a number of different cupcake decorating styles. You will learn the four most useful basic icing techniques;
- ‘classic swirl,’ (*flat iced)
- ‘rose swirl’,
- ‘iced gem’ and
- ‘two tier’.
A variety of different coloured icings will be provided for you to experiment with as well as a vast array of sprinkles, glitter and other fabulous decorations to transform your cupcake creations!
- Take away 8 cupcakes pp
- 2 hour workshop – starts 12pm to 2pm
- Learn tips and techniques to decorate cupcakes
- All equipment and ingredients included
Xanthe Milton started Cookie Girl in 2003 by walking around with a basket selling cookies to people at work. She also had a stall selling cakes and cookies on Portobello Market. She started a blog which became a hugely popular column. Selfridges began selling her cakes and cookies Nationwide and she was asked by Random House to write a recipe book which became a bestseller. She has had millions of views on her cake tutorials on YouTube and is now shares her expertise with her clients privately and in the corporate world.
- Minimum age 16 (younger children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Available on Saturdays
- Excludes lunch
- Voucher valid for 12 months
Address: 25a Pall Mall Deposit, London