Private Photography Tour Trafalgar SqFrom £145.00
Why We Love It
- Capture amazing sights in London
- Private tour which is exclusive to you
- Exceptional experience with Professional Fine Art Photographer
This is a fantastic 4 hour London Photography Tour, which contrasts heritage and tradition of Trafalgar Square against the vibrant and colourful energy of London’s Chinatown and creativity of Covent Garden. Photographic opportunities to bring out the best from you and your camera and is suitable for all skill levels and all digital cameras including smart phones. Your personal photographer is on hand at all times to show how to use your camera to get the best shots and take home photographs to be proud of and memories to cherish a lifetime.
Photograph British heritage and tradition in Trafalgar Square home of the world famous Landseer Lions, National Gallery, Mermaid sculptures, elegant fountains and many fine statues and monuments. Capture street entertainers and pavement artists who create colourful chalk drawings for you to photograph and admire.
Walking at a leisurely pace you make your way to Leicester Square and photograph the gardens, the fountains and a great statue of William Shakespeare whose presence dominates the square. You take a short working break for refreshments and to review progress.
- Experienced and professional tuition
- Led by a Professional Fine Art Photographer
- Expert photography instruction on all aspects of photography
- Review of work completed and how to develop skills
- Local expert who knows the best photography locations
- Teaching geared towards you and the camera you own
Learn how to:
- Improve composition and framing
- Capture the energy of the colourful locations
- Use light to its best advantage & depth of field
- Create blurred backgrounds
- Use shutter speed to create movement & freeze action
Select your preferred start time , 9:30 am, 10:30 am, 11:30 am – 7 days per week |
Since 2005 London Photo Tours and Workshops have led the way with a wide ranging choice of London Photography Tours, Courses and Workshops. Our philosophy is that you learn by doing. We use beautiful Central London locations to inspire the creative within you.
Specialise in small groups and private tours where only you or your personal group participates. We offer enhanced learning experiences with expert and empathetic tuition.
Our photography tours run daily, all year round. Our teaching is geared towards the camera you own and you will leave our courses and tours empowered by your new knowledge base. We show you how to get the best shots possible of London.
Master photographer, tutor Lou Smith is a professional Fine Art Photographer. Lou has extensive teaching experience and has shared her photography skills with thousands of photography enthusiasts from around the world.
Make your way to Chinatown. Your expert photographer guides you to the best view points to photograph the colourful landscape of Chinatown. Marvel at colourful shop fronts full of exotic foods and delicacies. Be amazed by stalls crammed with colourful novelties and lanterns. You take your time to photograph the rich and authentic colours of Chinatown before making your way to Covent Garden. Explore the Royal Opera House, quirky side streets and street entertains before making your way to the extraordinary and colourful Neal’s Yard.
- Minimum age 16. (under 18’s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Bring your own camera
- Excludes lunch/light refreshments
- Only the recipient(s) booked may attend.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash and are non transferable
- Our terms and conditions can be viewed here
Address: Meet in Central London near Trafalgar Square WC2N 5DN London