Pasta Making Classes for Families£30.00
Why We Love It
- Expert guidance
- Fun afternoon
- Great family day out
90 minutes Pasta making classes for families. Pasta making workshops are super entertaining for kids and adults, but are also a great way to introduce kids to healthy and tasty food.
The ingredients will be laid out and the class will kick off with some fun fact about the “Italian” and the origins of pasta, what ingredients are used, where they come from, where to get the best ingredients and why to use them specifically.
The workshop is entirely hands-on. After a demonstration of how to make the dough, everyone will make his/her own pasta. You can make different shapes of pasta: scialatielli, busiate, maccheroni, spaghetti, colourful pasta, tagliatelle (cut pasta) and gnocchetti.
After all the hard work, everyone gets to take the pasta home.
- All ingredients, tools, aprons provided
What you learn:
- How much flour and eggs to use
- How to correctly knead the pasta dough
- How many minutes you should knead the dough for to obtain a smooth and elastic dough
- What kind of flours you should use for a perfect dough
- How to shape the dough to obtain the pasta
Vittoria and Annachiara created Pasta ‘n Play to fulfil a dream and they always wanted to have a job that allowed them to have fun and to build something from scratch. Anybody with enthusiasm to learn a new skill is welcome! The classes are run by an Italian cookery tutor who wants to spread passion for good and healthy food in London.
Their passion for cooking started more than 30 years ago in Italy learning their trade at Nonna’s elbow and going on to prepare food for their families.
The company mission is to educate people to eat healthier and enjoying the cooking experience. Cooking together is a bonding time that brings family and friends closer. And the benefits don’t stop here: cooking is such a relaxing activity.
People are free to take any food left from the workshop and bring it home. The products are supplied by local companies that respect the environment. They collaborate with many charities and love helping the community.
- 5 days notice required for booking
- Available any day
- All students under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Ideal workshop if you have already a general idea of how to cook.
- By attending & or booking a PnP course for someone you agree to accept PnP t&c’s.
- No cash exchange & non refundable