Night Photography Tower Bridge Private TourFrom £125.00
Why We Love It
- Learn how to take outstanding night photographs
- Private tour which is exclusive to you/your group
- Exceptional learning experience with a Professional Fine Art Photographer
Discover the beauty and enchantment of a Night Photography Private Tour Tower Bridge with a Professional Fine Art Photographer who has extensive teaching experience. The aim of this tour is to empower your night photography with expert tuition and tips from a professional fine art photographer. Teaching is exclusive to you and is geared towards the camera you own. Your photographer knows the best locations and viewpoints to guide you to.
This is an outstanding photography tour from which to explore and discover the secrets of night photography using the River Thames with fantastic London views and iconic landmarks. During warm summer months explore low light and twilight photography. For the clearest night shots please bring a tripod. Marvel at the vibrancy of the London skyline as you make your way along the route and capture outstanding views from across the River.
You will learn how to:
- Capture the true essence of London at night
- Take the best photographs using a variety of creative techniques.
- Capture and frame the best compositions with an expert to guide you.
- Set your camera to take different exposure times to change how your photographs look and create glass like quality surfaces of the River Thames.
- Experiment with different angles of view to make unique impressive images.
- Experiment with different shutter speed and capture flowing night trails of light from moving traffic from Tower Bridge
• Experienced and professional tuition from Fine Art Photographer
• Expert Photography Instruction on all aspects of photography
• Review of Work Completed and how to develop skills
• Suitable for all skill levels
• Local expert knows the best photography locations
• Teaching geared towards you and the camera you own
1st April – 30th September 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm
1st October – 31st March 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
The tour is available 7 days and there is a supplement on Saturdays.
Since 2005 London Photo Tours and Workshops have led the way with a wide ranging choice of London Photography Tours, Courses and Workshops. Our philosophy is that you learn by doing. We use beautiful Central London locations to inspire the creative within you.
Your personal photographer is on hand at all times to show how to set your camera and frame the photography shots. Photograph Iconic London landmarks; London Bridge, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, City Hall, the Shard, HMS Belfast and St Paul’s Cathedral from across the River Thames. Marvel at the modern architecture of the Walkie Talkie Building and the Gherkin, St Katherine Dock and contemporary sculptures during your private Tower Bridge Night Photography Tour.
We specialise in small groups and private tours where only you or your personal group participates. We offer enhanced learning experiences with expert and empathetic tuition.
Our photography tours run daily, all year round. Our teaching is geared towards the camera you own and you will leave our courses and tours empowered by your new knowledge base. We show you how to get the best shots possible of London.
Explore the luminous landscape of London at night and learn how to get great night photography shots with ease, the luminosity of the location and capture modern architecture and sculptures sited along the Queen’s Walk. Photograph the architectural lines of the Scoop and More London as we make our way to the mighty Tower Bridge.
Learn creative techniques:
- Composition and framing
- Light to its best advantage
- Creative use of depth of field & correct exposure
- Create blurred backgrounds
- Shutter speed to create movement or freeze action
- White balance & colour attributes
Master photographer, tutor Lou Smith is a professional Fine Art Photographer. Lou has extensive teaching experience and has shared her photography skills with thousands of photography enthusiasts from around the world.
Join us and learn how to get the best out of your camera. Superb locations. Expert and experienced tuition.
- Minimum age 16. (under 18’s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Bring your own camera & tripod
- Excludes lunch/light refreshments
- Only the recipient(s) booked may attend.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash and are non transferable
- Please check t&c’s on londonphototours.co.uk
Address: Meet in Central London near London Bridge Rail Station, SE1 3QX London