LUXURY SPEEDBOAT TOURS LOCH LOMONDFrom £110.00
14 day Refund guarantee
Voucher valid for 1 year
24 HR Support
Why We Love It
- Amazing scenery
- Best way to see Loch Lomond
- Luxury Speed Boats
Often described as the highlight of a trip to Loch Lomond, a luxury speedboat tour on Loch Lomond is the perfect way to discover the loch. No matter where you are on Loch Lomond you are guaranteed spectacular views in every direction.
You will begin the tour by being met by Chris on his family farm on the south shore of Loch Lomond, after a warm welcome and a chance to enjoy the panoramic views from the farm you will head out on the loch. Seating up to 8 passengers in comfort, the new 21-foot Regal is the perfect way to explore the loch and its islands. You will see plenty of wildlife including osprey, deer, a variety of waterfowl, highland cows and if you’re very lucky the elusive wallabies on Inchconnachan.
- Bring warm, waterproof clothing and suitable footwear & camera
- Buoyancy aids will be provided and must be worn on the boat.
- Smoking is not permitted on the boat.
- Please note that price does not include any food or drinks
Combine travelling at speed over open water with cruising slowly through the many islands, whilst enjoying breathtaking Scottish scenery in every direction. No matter where you are on Loch Lomond you are guaranteed spectacular views in every direction.
The largest expanse of fresh water in the United Kingdom, Loch Lomond is 23 miles long and 5 miles wide. The loch’s outstanding natural beauty, rich history and abundant wildlife have attracted visitors from across the world for generations. The northern end resembles a Norwegian Fjord, with steep craggy mountains rising dramatically for the waters edge, whilst the southern half is broad and open and dotted with islands.
All of the speedboat tours are designed to help you make the most of your time on Loch Lomond. Seating up to 8 passengers in comfort, the new 21-foot Regal is the perfect way to explore the loch and its islands.
- The right to cancel tours for any reasonable reason is reserved by Portnellan Farm.
- Occasionally tours maybe have to be rescheduled/cancelled due to inclement weather. This decision will be made on safety grounds at the sole discretion of the Skipper.
- If a tour cancelled by the Skipper a full refund of any deposit paid will be given or an alternative date agreed.
- In the event of late arrival the right to cancel or shorten a tour is reserved
Address: Portnellan Farm LLP, Gartocharn, Alexandria, Dunbartonshire G83 8NL