River Thames Cruise With Afternoon Tea For FourFrom £570.00
14 day Refund guarantee
Valid from date of purchase
24 HR Support
Why We Love It
- Beautifully restored 1930's classic wooden cruiser
- Bubbles on deck!
- Best way to see the sights along the Thames
Relax and enjoy the glamour and indulgence of a bygone era aboard the fleet of elegantly restored vintage boats and chauffeur-driven cars. The tailored vintage days out on the Thames can include a private visit to a country house or winery, a private clay pigeon shooting experience with instructor, dining at selected local restaurants, the opportunity to attend signature river events such as Royal Henley Regatta, or simply the option to dine aboard and watch the stunning Thames scenery slip by.
River Thames Luxury Cruise with Champagne Afternoon Tea and Rolls Royce experience includes:
- Up to four guests will enjoy a three-hour cruise on Lollapalooza.
- Three hour cruise on the Thames.
- Afternoon tea and champagne.
- Rolls Royce transfer from one of the collection points.
Vintage Days Out passion for vintage boats and cars means that they can uniquely offer days out on the river that may also incorporate a short trip in one of our pre-war Rolls Royce collection for a truly vintage day out.
Lollapalooza, is a stunningly restored 1930s classic wooden-built 26-foot day cruiser, with inside and outside spaces, and all-weather cover , Lollapalooza is a fun day out and the best way to enjoy the scenery, whilst cruising along the Thames.
Up to four guests will enjoy a three-hour cruise on Lollapalooza our stunningly restored 1930s classic wooden-built 26-foot day cruiser. With inside and outside spaces, and all-weather cover Lollapalooza is a glorious way to cruise the Thames.
Three-hour cruise on Lollapalooza for up to four guests including Champagne Afternoon Tea.
Lollapalooza Cruise with Rolls Royce Transfer
Three-hour cruise on Lollapalooza with Champagne Afternoon Tea for up to four guests and vintage Rolls Royce transfers from one of our collection points.
- All Vintage River Days Out vouchers are valid:
- April to October – Monday to Friday
- November to March – 7 days a week
- Voucher fulfilment is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other offer and does not have monetary value.
- All boats have full wet weather canopies and cruise in all weathers.
- If the red warning boards are on the river, the trip will be rearranged or refunded.
Address: 55 Wantage Rd Wallingford, oxfordshire OX10 0LS