River Thames Cruise With Afternoon Tea£570.00
14 day Refund guarantee
Voucher valid for 1 year
24 HR Support
Why We Love It
- Beautifully restored 1930's classic wooden cruiser
- Best way to see the Thames
- Outstanding afternoon tea
Luxury River Thames Cruise for Four With Afternoon Tea on the Lollapalooza. Up to four guests will enjoy a three-hour cruise on Lollapalooza our stunningly restored 1930s classic wooden-built 26-foot day cruiser. With inside and outside spaces, and all-weather cover Lollapalooza is a glorious way to cruise the Thames.
The Lollapalooza is a stunningly restored 1930s classic wooden-built 26-foot day cruiser, with inside and outside spaces, and all-weather cover , the Lollapalooza is a fun day out and the best way to enjoy the scenery, whilst cruising along the Thames.
River Thames Luxury Cruise with afternoon tea experience includes:
- Up to four guests will enjoy a three-hour cruise on Lollapalooza.
- Three hour cruise on the Thames.
- Afternoon tea and champagne.
- Leaves from Mapledurham
Vintage Days Out will help you relax and enjoy the glamour and indulgence of a bygone era aboard their fleet of elegantly restored vintage boats and chauffeur-driven cars. The tailored Vintage Days Out on the Thames can include a private visit to a country house or winery, a private clay pigeon shooting experience with instructor, dining at selected local restaurants, the opportunity to attend signature river events such as Royal Henley Regatta, or simply the option to dine aboard and watch the stunning Thames scenery slip by.
Lollapalooza, is a stunningly restored 1930s classic wooden-built 26-foot day cruiser, with inside and outside spaces, and all-weather cover , the Lollapalooza is a fun day out and the best way to enjoy the scenery, whilst cruising along the Thames.
- All Vintage River Days Out vouchers are valid:
- April to October – Monday to Friday
- November to March – 7 days a week
- Voucher fulfilment is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other offer and does not have monetary value.
- All boats have full wet weather canopies and cruise in all weathers.
- If the red warning boards are on the river, the trip would be rearranged or refunded.
Address: 55 Wantage Rd Wallingford, oxfordshire OX10 0LS