Luxury Chocolate Making Workshop for 2£150.00
Why We Love It
- The art of making handmade chocolate.
- The origin of chocolate
- Created an amazing masterpiece!
Learn how to create your own chocolate creations, with this very popular chocolate making experience York, is a must for all chocolate lovers. Throughout the four hour experience, the chocolate experts at Kala King, will guide you through the day as you learn about chocolate and it’s origins. The experience includes:
- Starts 9.30 am – 1.30 pm
- Experience for two people
- A brief introduction to the varieties of chocolate and their origins
- Tempering chocolate – under expert guidance shown different ways
- How to make the perfect fresh ganache
- Pipe truffles like a professional!
- Working with chocolate transfers
- All materials
- Light lunch
- Take home your chocolate masterpiece/s
Kala King’s interest in chocolate first began whilst living in Venezuela, she visited a local cocoa plantation and was privileged to watch the entire process of seed to bean
South America is one of the best producers of selected cocoa beans and it was the perfect place for Kala King’s journey into the world of chocolate to start. Kala’s chocolatier and patisserie training with Callebaut, home of the finest Belgian chocolate, and Cocoa Barry started shortly after her trip to the cocoa plantation.
After continually ‘practising’ her skills on friends & family – she wanted to share her enthusiasm for all things chocolate with even more people. The only way to do that was to start her own business, so Kala King Chocolate became a reality.
Using only the very finest ingredients, they create delicious, bespoke chocolate treats, desserts and patisserie. Everything is handmade – with lots of love – to ensure it not only looks good but tastes exquisite.
Kala King’s vision is for you to simply enjoy food at its best!
- Voucher is valid for 1 year.
- No refund if cancelled within 48 hours.
Address: Moor Garth, Hutton-le-Hole, York YO62 6UA