London Photography Private TourFrom £145.00
Why We Love It
- Capture the true feel of London and get the best photographs
- Private tour which is exclusive to you
- Exceptional experience with Professional Fine Art Photographer
Join an exceptional 4 hour London Photography Private Tour. Photograph impressive Iconic London landmarks like Trafalgar Square, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, iconic sculptures, monuments, ancient traditions, historic and modern architecture complete with quirky side streets and red telephone boxes.
This is the definitive photo tour for visitors to London who wants to get great photos guided by an expert photographer who has extensive teaching experience. Get the best shots of London and take home memories to last a lifetime. This tour is suitable for all skill levels and all digital cameras including smart phones, from compact cameras to DSLRs.
- Experienced and professional tuition
- Led by a Professional Fine Art Photographer
- Expert photography instruction on all aspects of photography
- Review of work completed and how to develop skills
- Local expert who knows the best photography locations
- Teaching geared towards you and your camera
- Improve composition and framing
- Capture the energy of the colourful locations
- Use light to its best advantage
- Creative use of depth of field
- Create blurred backgrounds
- Use shutter speed to create movement & freeze action
- White balance and colour attributes
- Correct exposure
Select your preferred start time – 9:30 am, 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 7 days per week
Since 2005 London Photo Tours and Workshops have led the way with a wide ranging choice of London Photography Tours, Courses and Workshops. Our philosophy is that you learn by doing. We use beautiful Central London locations to inspire the creative within you.
LPT specialise in small groups and private tours where only you or your personal group participates. We offer enhanced learning experiences with expert and empathetic tuition.
Our photography tours run daily, all year round. Our teaching is geared towards the camera you own and you will leave our courses and tours empowered by your new knowledge base. We show you how to get the best shots possible of London.
Master photographer, tutor Lou Smith is a professional Fine Art Photographer. Lou has extensive teaching experience and has shared her photography skills with thousands of photography enthusiasts from around the world.
This is a must-do tour for those who would like to experience London with a fresh new perspective. Learn how to compose and frame shots easily with expert tips and advice from a professional Fine Art Photographer to teach you how to get the very best out of your camera.
Empower your photography with expert tuition and tips from a professional Fine Art Photographer. Teaching is exclusive to you and your personal group and is geared towards the camera you own. Your photographer knows the best locations and viewpoints to guide you to.
Walking at a leisurely pace explore the world famous fountains, statues and pigeons of Trafalgar Square. Learn how to set your camera to make sculptures like the Landseer Lions in Trafalgar Square come alive. Taking time to photograph a variety of different compositions from a new perspective you make your way to historic Leicester Square. From there you walk through quirky side streets and small shops with olde worlde charm. Photograph red telephone boxes and the Statue of Eros at Piccadilly Circus. Throughout this route there is something to admire and photograph.
and learn how to get the best out of your camera. Superb locations. Expert and experienced tuition.
- Minimum age 16. (under 18’s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Bring your own camera
- Excludes lunch/light refreshments
- Travel to meeting point
- Travel from end point
- Only the recipient(s) booked may attend. You cannot bring non-participating companions even without a camera.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash and are non transferable
- Our terms and conditions can be viewed here, https://www.londonphototours.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/
Address: Meet in Central London near Trafalgar Square. WC2N 5DN London