Online Private BBQ ClassFrom £35.00
Why We Love It
- Great BBQ tips for marinades & sauces
- Fun and relaxing
- Expert chef
- All levels
This Live Online 1.5 hour Private BBQ Class, will show you how to host the ultimate summer BBQ. Impress your friends and family and make the neighbours jealous of the delicious smells and aromas coming from your garden.
- Food preparation
- Cooking meat to perfection
- Sauces | Marinades
- Getting that smoky flavour
- Private video call
- Tips on marinades, sauces & food preparation
- Q&A to fill your head with cookery knowledge
- Experienced chef
- A fun 1.5 hour private LIVE online cookery class
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Booze – get the wine in!)
- BBQ a Fillet/Sirloin or Burger
- Spice Rub
One of London’s best Cookery Schools; The Avenue Cookery School have been offering fun private and public classes for all ages and abilities since 2004. Family run London based School Wandsworth Town & Central London.
The owner and head chef Diana began her career as a chalet chef before discovering her entrepreneurial side and founding a number of specialist food ventures. Infamously, Diana taught at The Grange Cookery School in Somerset for 7 years before starting The Avenue, where she has been ever since. Diana is supported by her son Richard and daughter Sophie.
The food at The Avenue can be considered classic chic but full of fun twists and turns (ranging from macaroon masterclasses to gluten free baking to simple supper classes). All the classes are taught in the school’s beautiful kitchen facilities in a relaxed environment.
- Please advise of any special dietary requirements at time of booking
- Non refundable and no cash exchange
- Transfer of classes must be made 2 weeks before the class date
Address: 3 Enterprise Way, Wandsworth, London SW18 1FZ