Kids Song Recording PartyFrom £45.00
14 day Refund guarantee
Valid from date of purchase
24 HR Support
Why We Love It
- Great fun
- Best party fun with friends
- Production team are outstanding
Kids three hour party song recording studio session. Get those budding pop stars together for a party like no other, singing to their favorite songs. Complete with artist lanyard for each child, “I survived the Songmaker Experience” badge and stickers, this fun experience in a professional studio is a captivating way to celebrate a birthday or give them something to do in half term. This session will in a recording studio session has all the recording equipment and professional producers, that will help you all sound like professional singers.
On the day, you will be greeted by Songmaker’s engineer who will show you around the studio and set everyone up for the recording. Relax and decide who will sing which parts or decide to sing it all together, the choice is yours! With the headphones on you will be able to hear yourself back and test the levels. Once those vocal cords are ready, its time to get started and run through the tracks multiple times, add harmonies and any ad-libs.
Find out what it is like to be a popstar, just being in a studio at a young age can be a truly amazing experience especially with all your friends having fun and learning valuable skills. Finally once everyone is happy with the takes, the engineer will then do the rest and make everyone sound great. Using Industry standard effects and mixing techniques the finished songs will be a great memory that everyone can relive for years to come.
Three hours in any of our 70 professional studios nationwide
- Minimum 6 children
Up to 25 children
Release your Fully mixed song onto The Official Chart
Digital download copy available for each child
Choice of over 10,000 great quality backing tracks
Special Artist Lanyard
Singing builds confidence, raises energy levels and bonds a team like no other experience. Enhanced team spirit has shown to continue into the workplace with many participants wanting to do the experience again even though 70% of people think they cannot sing. Songmaker will work with you to deliver a great experience.
Preparing for your Songmaker Experience
Whether you keep your singing in the shower or you think you can give Adele a run for her money, Songmaker will provide you with essential tips that will help you get the most from your voice. What better way to prepare for your Songmaker experience.
Travel, catering, filming, photography, t shirt printing, personalized USB sticks, choreographers can all be added to your package.
- Please contact Songmaker or third party to book your experience & select your location
- Stated time is a guide only & may vary depending on experience. It will not be less but may be longer, please allow for extra time.
- Please arrive in good time for your experience
- Any amendments made to the booking once confirmed will incur a £5 administration charge per change
- All backing track choices must be chosen and Songmaker informed a minimum of 7 days prior to session date.
- In the event of a booking less than 7 days prior to session date a choice must be made within 48 hours of booking using the backing track catalogue.
- Additional tracks can be purchased if you are unsure of what to sing on the day at a cost of £7.99 each
- You may bring your own backing track to a recording session, but they cannot guarantee the quality of the finished recording due the possible quality of your initial backing track
- Songmaker or third party guarantees the quality of all backing tracks purchased via their system & endeavour to make these as realistic to the originals as possible
- If the track you have chosen is not available on the day they reserve the right for you to choose an alternative using their website or the tracks available at the studio
- Please read all songmakers t&c’s as LGE are not held responsible for the experience