Hovercraft Duels & Off Road Karting Trials£170.00
Why We Love It
- Great fun on this duel experience
- Professional tuition
- One for competitive friends
- Over 12 years +
- Min height 150cm – max height 195cm
- Two people
Hovercraft Duels & Off Road Karting Trials for two people. This experience lasts for 1 hour 45 minutes and is the ultimate mix of flying a hovercraft and speeding along in a kart and the challenge is to get to the top of the time trials.
Hover Duels are just that, racing on 2 new mirror image tracks that are side by side. The track has been kept simple so you will quickly get used to the controls and can get busy with the duels. Like drag racing around 2 contra rotating oval circuits.
Your event will begin with some briefing about the hovercraft and how they fly. You will then get out to get a feel for how they work. Once you have got the basics then the duels will begin. You will take part in a number of race duels before the grand winner is crowned!
Off Road Rally Karting, is fast in the dry and when its damp and muddy then these Off Road Karts really come alive! The venue has a 4 acre race track with lumps, bumps, chicanes and drifting bends to test your skills.
- 1 hour 45 minutes
- Expert tuition for two people
- Briefing about the hovercraft and how they fly
- Hovercraft racing around 2 contra rotating oval circuits
- Karting on the 4 acre race track
- Hovercraft. If it’s raining or been wet, we recommend wellies or walking boots. No flip flops or steel toe caps in the hovercraft. Wet weather gear is appropriate if it’s raining. Covered arms and legs, a disposable suit can be purchased for £5.00
- Off Road Karts: Bring trainers and spare shoes if it’s muddy. An old towel and spare clothes plus a bin bag to put dirty gear in. We have disposable suits to buy at £5.00.
- Mud Buggy. Bring trainers & spare shoes. It is always wet and muddy. An old towel and spare clothes plus a bin bag to put dirty gear in. You should be prepared to be get wet and muddy. If you want to stay cleaner and drier, then we have disposable suits to buy at circa £5.00 each. You can also buy disposable gloves.
DTV Shredder. The most important part of your safety equipment are your boots. Please bring sturdy footwear like over the ankle walking boots or motorbike boots. Without boots you will not be able to participate. If you do not have them they are available to hire from us for £5 per pair. Please note we have sizes 4-12 in stock. Covered arms and legs is appropriate. In wet weather you can get quite muddy so please bring waterproof trousers. If you forget to bring suitable clothing a disposable suit can be purchased for £5.00
Boot Hire for DTV Shredder £5 or £10 for the day
Disposable suit to buy £5
On Site Facilities:- We have toilets and refreshments on site. There are a number of covered shelters with picnic tables. There are wash down areas and changing rooms but we do not have showering.
Pets:- With numerous hovercraft and buggies operating on site we are unable to permit dogs or other pets on site. There are locations nearby to take them for walks if need be but they will need to remain in your vehicle during the events.
Spectators and Parking: – There is limited parking for customers and staff, while you are welcome to bring spectators, they must share your vehicle to avoid over congestion.
Non-Attendance: – Failure to attend as agreed results in voucher/booking forfeit. Rebooking or cancellation is strictly in accordance with the voucher terms and conditions or those stated on the website www.hoverforce.co.uk without exception.
Cancellations & Delays: – Due to the nature of motorsports occasionally difficulties will be encountered that might result in Hover Force being unable to run your chosen activity. If this occurs at short notice you will be contacted as soon as it becomes apparent and either offered a refund or an alternative activity in lieu, subject to availability. Hover Force makes its best effort to ensure your event goes ahead as scheduled. Hover Force will refund the cost of the booking only and will not be held liable for any incidental costs that you may occur.
Weather: – Please monitor your phone in the 24 hours prior to the event in case there is a need for us to postpone e.g. Due to severe weather. Do not assume your booking is cancelled if the weather is inclement. We will use all means you have given us to contact you if we need to cancel. If you are in doubt, please contact us before setting off on your journey. If you cannot contact us it usually means we are running an event, leave a message and we will call you back as soon as we can.
Hover Force started out 6 years ago with just hovercraft experiences, ideally located on Frodsham Marshes, ideal for the wetlands to add more fun and gliding! In 2019 Fort Wild Shooting Range was completed, offering 25 covered firing lanes plus .22 Rim Fire, live fire, semi automatic guns. Just one of a handful of places to offer this in the UK without joining a gun club. The range is NRSA Certified with great facilities. Also on the 30 acres, there are tracks to test out your skill in Karts, Buggies, Segway and DTV Shredders. Plus coming soon Quad Bikes! HoverForce is perfect for all ages, experiences suited to the adrenaline junky and some for those less adventurous. We can teach you to Fly, Drive, Ride, Shoot and always with a smile!
Directions: – Hover Force have a managed access and are unable to use some of the local roads. Please use the Marsh Lane access only and drive carefully.
Alternatively the nearest postal code for Hoverforce’s field location is WA6 7BT but better to use Google Maps. Just type “Hover Force Frodsham” into Google Maps. Once at the pin follow the signs for about 5 minutes. The road is private and used as a bridleway and footpath so please restrict your speed to 15 MPH.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE ROAD IS A GRAVEL TRACK AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR LOWERED SUSPENSION VEHICLES.
- Min age 12 years
- Min height 150cm – max height 195cm
- Maximum weight 18 st
- Suitable outdoor clothing must be worn.
- Recommend wellies or walking boots.
- No flip flops or steel toe caps in the hovercraft.
- Bring spare clothes to change in to.
- A towel is recommended and a bin bag for your wet gear.
- If it is wet and muddy disposable protective suits and gloves can be purchased on the day or bring your own.
- Please bring sturdy footwear, over the ankle walking boots or motorbike boots, without boots you will not be able to participate.
- Failure to attend voucher will be forfeited, re-booking or cancellation is strictly in accordance with Hover Force t&c’s
- Occasionally difficulties might result in Hover Force being unable to run your chosen activity. If this occurs at short notice you will be contacted asap and the booking will be rescheduled, subject to availability.
Address: WA6 7BT