High Performance Basic Rally Driving£129.00
Why We Love It
- Only venue to run WA Revolution super buggies.
- Exhilarating day out
- Over 18’s
- Birthday presents
3 Hour High Performance Rally Driving course, Bristol. This 3 hour course teaches the basics of understeer / oversteer. After a short introduction the course will focus on driving practice.
All the High Performance Rally Driving courses start at 9am and complimentary beverages included. This is the only venue to run WA Revolution super buggies.
The courses are designed to teach you to get the most out of driving a high performance off-road vehicle and learn the skills of controlling it on a gravel surface. You will get sessions in a high performance vehicle with a professional instructor. In between each drive there will be tips on how to improve your performance. To further enhance your skills you will have sessions in a single seater lower HP Rebel buggy to practice what you have learnt between your instructor sessions.
What’s included in your High Performance Rally Driving experience:
- Driving the WA Revolution 4×2 buggy with 220 HP
- 3 Hour Course, starts 9am.
- Complimentary beverages
- Briefing on understeer/oversteer and how to control 4×2 vehicle.
- 3 x Professional Instruction sessions with timed lap.
- 3 x Timed practice laps in a single seat lower HP Rebel buggy.
- 1 x high speed passenger lap with the resident rally driver
Drive Revolution are the UK’s premier extreme rally driving experience! Powered by Walker-Adams’ latest Revolution buggies, these vehicles are mind-blowing at over 300bhp per tonne! A must-drive for any true petrol head. You can experience exhilarating raw acceleration matched with sharp handling and rugged design at your fingertips.
They are now running quad-biking, clay pigeon shooting, archery and more driving packages in our Rebels and super buggies! During the day you are offered the maximum amount of driving time compared to other rally schools.
- Drivers must be over 18
- Maximum of 5 drivers per session.
- Drivers must adhere to Drive Revolution Health & Safety policy, sign an on-site disclaimer.
- No alcohol to be consumed prior to or during the course.
- Valid from March – October only.
- Drive Revolution reserve the right to postpone or rearrange bookings due to extreme weather / ground conditions.
- Maximum of one spectator per driver.
Address: Box Hedge Farm, Coalpit Heath, Bristol BS36 2UW