Gin Distilling ExperienceFrom £89.00
14 day Refund guarantee
Voucher valid for 1 year
24 HR Support
Why We Love It
- Create and distil your own gin on a mini still
- Amazing loch-side location in the West Highlands
- Unique experience for any gin lover
The Gin School experience is suitable to anyone interested in gin distilling, whether you’re a connoisseur or just wish to know more or experience and learn something new! This experience can be bought as an individual experience or for a couple.
The class we will teach you about the key botanicals involved in gin making and you will learn how to create your own bespoke and unique gin using botanicals of your choice. You will blend the various botanicals together to create a completely unique recipe, a full bottle of your own creation will then be yours to take home!
- G&T on arrival
- Tour of the distillery
- Expert tuition by the Master Distiller
- Recipe development (over 100 botanicals to choose from!)
- Distilling your gin on a copper mini still
- Bottling & labelling
- Large 70cl bottle of your own gin to take home
- Starts at 12pm Mon-Sat, 12.30pm on Sun
- Duration approximately 4 hours
Pixel Spirits is a craft distillery set in the scenic grounds of the Loch Leven Hotel in North Ballachulish, Scottish Highlands. Founded by a husband and wife team, Craig & Noru Innes, this distillery has been self-built from scratch, with the help of various friends and family members! This is in the core of their values – hand crafted, bespoke and personal!
Pixel Spirits was the first distillery in Scotland to launch full distilling experiences and all Gin School lessons are run by the Master Distiller, providing expert tuition to all participants. There are over 100 botanicals to choose from, at the end of the lesson you will get a large 70cl bottle of your own bespoke creation to take home.
- Minimum age limit 18 years
- Suitable to anyone interested in gin distilling, whether you’re a connoisseur or just wish to experience and learn something new
- Not available on 25th & 31st Dec, 1st Jan
- Available 7 days a week
- Date changes allowed up until 14 days prior to the booked date
Address: Old Ferry Road North Ballachulish Scotland PH33 6SA