French Macaron ClassesFrom £85.00
Why We Love It
- Learn how to make fashionable French macarons
- Professional tutoring in an exceptional environment
- The skills to recreate what you have learned
Enjoy this French Macaron making classes with Sarah Thomas, The Cupcake Oven, Manningtree, Essex. This macaron baking experience, is under the expert tuition of Sarah Thomas, as she guides you through making your own macarons, and finishing them to a professional standard with a huge choice of fillings. This class is suitable for 1 to maximum 6 people.
At The Macaron Class you will:
- Learn how to make the French macaron from scratch with perfect pied and smooth surfaces
- Learn how to make a selection of different coloured and flavoured meringues.
- Piping, sizing and equipment – what you actually need.
- Learn how to make a selection of soft fillings for this lush patisserie including buttercream, swiss meringue frosting, creme patisserie and ganache (tutorials).
- Discuss other flavour options and have the opportunity to try from a selection of preserves, caramels and nut compounds.
- Choose all your own flavours – as many as you like!
- How to add decorative finishes to your macarons
- Half day 2 ½ hours; full day 4 – 5 hour class
- Complimentary drinks and a snack
- Minimum 1 to 6 people maximum
- Learn how to bake our award winning macarons
- Expert tuition
- All ingredients, materials, tools and aprons provided
- Information and recipe pack
The Cupcake Oven was opened as a cake design business in 2007 in Essex by owner Sarah Thomas. Sarah loves teaching her skills to others. She is a multi-award winning sugar artist and cake designer, as well as a regular international magazine contributor.
The Cupcake Oven is a World renowned Baking & Decorating School. Our classroom is modern with plenty of space to work, learn and make new friends. The kitchen seats up to 6 people learning sugarcraft and baking skills.
The Cupcake Oven provides everything needed to make your creations to a professional standard.
There is plenty of private off-road free car parking at the premises. The train station is just a 12 minute walk away with direct access to London Liverpool Street in less than 1 hour.
- Please ensure you REDEEM your voucher on Luxurygiftexperience.com/redeem – You must have a redemption code to book your experience
- Minimum age 14 years+
- Min 1 – Max 6 people
- Length of class varies
- Suitable for total beginners
- Students work in pairs where appropriate in this class.
- No refunds can be given for cancellations.
- The Cupcake Oven reserves the right to alter dates and times. In the unlikely event The Cupcake Oven needs to cancel a class, an offer to reschedule will be made.
- If you have recently had sickness or diarrhoea, inline with Food Hygiene Standards, you do not attend until a full 48 hours clear has passed.
- If you cannot attend a booked class, someone may attend in your place. Full contact details must be supplied 24 hours before the class
Address: 2 Summers Park Avenue, Lawford, Manningtree, Essex CO11 2BX