Foraging Cookery Day UK LocationsFrom £60.00
14 day Refund guarantee
Voucher valid for 1 year
24 HR Support
Why We Love It
- Discover the amazing abundance of edible plants and flowers
- Learn how to utilise your foraged foods in your kitchen
- Taste and sample some of the amazing products we have made from wild foods
Head back to nature with this fantastic Foraging, Cookery and Lunch for Two from a choice of multiple UK locations*, with Totally Wild. You and a fellow adventurer will join a professional forager to learn the ins and outs of foraging and wild food, before harvesting a range of ingredients and cooking up a delicious wild food lunch.
In this 5-6 hour foraging course you’ll learn the rules of general foraging and harvest a range of wild ingredients. You’ll sample plenty of delicious tasters, from chutneys and jams to salt pickles and syrups. Having collected your ingredients you’ll then cook up a delicious wild food meal. In the past people have enjoyed wild mushroom risotto, wild garlic pesto pasta and elderberry panna cotta. Meals are dependent on seasonal and location availability.
● 5-6 hour foraging course for two at Totally Wild
● Harvest a range of wild ingredients
● Cook a wild food lunch to enjoy
● Learn the ins and outs of foraging from a professional
● Sample delicious tasters
*Locations: London | Cheshire | Wirral | Worcestershire | Cornwall |Devon (check with provider dates & availability)
Totally Wild UK’s main goal is to excite people with the amazing flavours to be found in the wild. On their Foraging Courses you’ll see that wild food is everywhere and the Totally Wild UK team is constantly exploring and developing the range of foraging courses making sure your learning experience is fun and as valuable as possible.
Totally Wild UK want to support foragers, the art of foraging and take a responsible role in the sustainable collection of wild food, allowing nature to flourish as we interact with wild spaces, believing in safe foraging for their guests, and are rather strict on their in house risk assessments, training and development to ensure you have a truly fantastic and memorable experience.
- Minimum age 18
- Available on selected dates between March and November
- Runs between 10am and 4pm (Week days & Weekends)
- We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are
available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 5-6 hours for the full experience.
Address: 14 Gilchrist Avenue, Macclesfield, SK11 8UH