Appetite Food Tours in YorkshireFrom £49.00
Why We Love It
- The food is delicious and provides a very tasty experience
- Your guide is knowledgeable and there to make your experience a happy one.
- A great way to spend an afternoon with other foodies.
Choose between York and Harrogate for this culinary and cultural adventure food tours stopping at five of the city’s independents. Give your taste buds a treat with 5 tastings of delicious food whilst visiting some great local independent eateries. Taste amazing food influenced from around the world and sourced locally, discover the best parts of the local food scene and enjoy hearing stories and finding out the history of the city of your choosing!
- The tour will start at 11.30 am and finish at 2.30 pm.
- A small group will be led by a knowledgeable local guide around five different tasting venues.
- At each of these independents the group will taste some delicious Yorkshire Fare so will have the equivalent of a very satisfying lunch.
- All food is locally produced and all Yorkshire Appetite Food Tours tasting partners are passionate in its provision.
- You will learn about the food, the people and the history of the town and have a very enjoyable afternoon
York Tour meets at York Art Gallery, Exhibition Square, York YO1 7EW
Harrogate Tour meets at 47 Oxford St, Harrogate HG1 1PW
Spend the afternoon walking around these delightful Yorkshire places, being entertained and stopping to taste some delicious Yorkshire fare while discovering Yorkshire’s historical heritage. All with the help of a knowledgeable tour guide. Yorkshire Appetite Food Tours is a local independent business which began in 2017. Their food ambassadors come with good local knowledge and have experience of leading groups. All tastings are chosen carefully to give customers the best tasting experience.
- Special dietary requirements must be made known at time of booking and will be accommodated where possible.
- Booking must be made in advance
- Voucher valid for 12 months
Address: 5 Westcliffe Corner, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG2 0PJ