Fly Fishing Experience For Beginners£140.00
14 day Refund guarantee
Valid from date of purchase
24 HR Support
Why We Love It
- Stunning setting
- Outstanding tuition
- Private lochs in Scotland
Enjoy fly fishing experience for beginners, as you learn the basics of the art of fly fishing in Scotland, set in stunning surroundings and lochs, whilst you enjoy trying to catch your first fish. Under the expert tuition of Orvis endorsed and SGAIC professional fishing guides, you will be guided through your fly fishing experience, which is made of theory and practical, essential fly fishing lessons to get you started. You’ll be part of a mixed group and fly tying can be included, please enquire at time of booking.
Season – All year – Fly Fishing only
What’s included in full day fly fishing experience:
- Learn the graceful art of fly fishing
- Tuition by Professional Orvis and SGAIC Guides
- Learn the practical elements of fly fishing before casting a line
- Enjoy fishing on Scotland’s finest trout lochs in the stunning surroundings
- Premium Orvis fly fishing equipment
- Certificate to show your friends
Alba Game Fishing provides luxury fishing trips in Scotland and bespoke fly-fishing experiences and holidays for salmon, trout, and saltwater species. The team includes 15 professional fishing guides and qualified casting instructors. Scotland has over 30,000 trout lochs and some of the best salmon rivers such as the River Tweed, River Tay, River Spey and River Dee. Add to this the many small rivers and the wonderful Scottish coastline, it is easy to see how Alba fishing can offer such wonderful fishing opportunities.
- Fishing is all catch and release, using barbless hooks.
- Does not include transport to the venue.
- Guests should wear sunglasses for eye protection
- Please advise of any medical conditions prior to the event.
- Rain jackets and wellies can be provided
- Suitable for children of 10 years up.
- Guides hold disclosure and first aid certificate
Address: 39 Rowanhill Dr Port Seton Prestonpans EH32 0SX