Fly Fishing for Beginners in Scotland£140.00
14 day Refund guarantee
Voucher valid for 1 year
24 HR Support
Why We Love It
- Stunning setting
- Outstanding tuition
- Private lochs in Scotland
Learn the basics of the art of fly fishing in Scotland, set in stunning surroundings and lochs, whilst you enjoy trying to catch your first fish. Under the expert tuition of Orvis endorsed and SGAIC professional fishing guides, you will be guided through your fly fishing experience, which is made of theory and practical, essential fly fishing lessons to get you started. You’ll be part of a mixed group and fly tying can be included, please enquire at time of booking.
Season – All year – Fly Fishing only
What’s included in full day fly fishing experience:
- Learn the graceful art of fly fishing
- Tuition by Professional Orvis and SGAIC Guides
- Learn the practical elements of fly fishing before casting a line
- Enjoy fishing on Scotland’s finest trout lochs in the stunning surroundings
- Premium Orvis fly fishing equipment
- Certificate to show your friends
- Fishing is all catch and release, using barbless hooks.
- Does not include transport to the venue.
- Guests should wear sunglasses for eye protection
- Please advise of any medical conditions prior to the event.
- Rain jackets and wellies can be provided
- Suitable for children of 10 years up.
- Guides hold disclosure and first aid certificate
More Info is coming soon
Small print is coming soon
Address Coming Soon